Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Uh NO! We haven't seen those twits anywhere! Grace is GOOD. Their length and size presented problems for us under the goal, and likely caused most of those missed lay-ups. Jones hit some HUGE shots to keep us close, McClain was the perfect floor general, and Camillo hit two gigantic threes to put us ahead. Two very good teams knocking heads, just what you should see at this point of the season.

Spot on analysis Dawgfan88, I agree.

Heard a rumor most likely sarcasm or sour grapes from some of our students. Were any of the refs from the area or Hampton grads? I seriously doubt it's true.

Not from around here....That's crazy! Some of the worst calling I've seen....Neither team can fuss more about refn than the other

A huge congrats to ALL the coaches and players, great win against a very good Grace team. The fan support was nothing more than outstanding, just a GREAT enviroment. Hat off to the Rams, those kids played their hearts out. Nice to meet a couple of posters, they had some very nice fans. I'll probably never be a Grace fan, but its nothing against the players or parents. Just the limits they go to to build their atheletic programs.