Alcoa would beat Fulton by 2 TDs

howdoitknow

Couple of points about the aledged cowardness or boycott of Fulton.

1. If getting out of region games was the issue why would they drop Fulton a Non region opponent.

2. Because of reclassification that region was going to replace a game anyway.

3. Out of curiosity I check basketball schedules and Alcoa is playing Fulton in basketball. If it was a boycott against Fulton why would they play them in basketball

Photo man made a good point: Polish the trophy, make room in the trophy case, and order your rings. By the way photo my dad can whip your dad. He is a former professional wrestler. He would get him in a cross over toe hold and make him submit. Lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon was moved to the district with Sweetwater and Polk since Meigs moved to Class A. That gave the Alcoa district and Polk district five teams each. There doesn't seem to be any conspiracy especially since uneven numbers in districts has been a complaint.

We still don't have an answer on why Alcoa isn't playing 4A playoffs if they feel the rest of 3A is so inferior. Maybe since Fulton would be a possible playoff opponent and they still wouldn't want to let the Loudon "controversy" go.

Edited by Indian

I have no issue with Alcoa, Fulton or any other team in that area.

Whether Sequatchie could beat Alcoa is irrelevant. My question is why stay 3A playoffs if you think it's so beneath you. Or why stay AA as a whole if Fulton, Greeneville, Giles would do no better against you. It shouldn't be hard to understand the questions.

Fulton 862 without a solid kicker everybody else way less. Number 1 in ppg in the country speaks for itself. Fulton wouldn't get shutout by any body in the state unlike... well you get my point. WOMG said Fulton was better than ensworth and CPA by far and he's seen all 3 up close and personal. But hey this argument will never be settled but whoever started this as a thread is pretty pathetic as a man.

What was the 2013 score between those teams?

Little unusual seeing a Mod in the Role of a " Hater " . Ya Indian , everyone knows you don't like the confidence the Alcoa fans show , maybe as a Moderator you should be above the usual antics the fellow Haters resort to . I'm not Alcoa's buddy at all , I pull for them at State  like I do All East Tn teams , but even a Maryville fan has noticed you always showing up to put Alcoa in their place ... lol 

Edited by pepvol