9-A News

ecu

Community, MTCS, Forrest, Moore Co.

LOL! No love for the Lady Hornets after beating 2 of your top 4? What a joke. Huntland loves the haters. There's a new mindset there and those kids are taking the naysayers to school! As the great Stuart Scott would say BooYah GWH!

Edited by HornetKiller

LOL! No love for the Lady Hornets after beating 2 of your top 4? What a joke. Huntland loves the haters. There's a new mindset there and those kids are taking the naysayers to school! As the great Stuart Scott would say BooYah GWH!

Who said anything about being a hater. Congrats on a big win. Looks like a top 2 and 3 others battling for 3rd and 4th. Forrest has no post game so I can see how ya'll  beat them.

Who said anything about being a hater. Congrats on a big win. Looks like a top 2 and 3 others battling for 3rd and 4th. Forrest has no post game so I can see how ya'll beat them.

If they have no post game then why would you put them in your top 4? You and gwh keep everyone viewing this thread laughing with such silly posts.

Edited by HornetKiller

Lol like I said your team plays a style that will allow them to get some upsets but also lose to teams like Richland. If your three falls you have a shot but if not very weak teams will beat you.

Lol like I said your team plays a style that will allow them to get some upsets but also lose to teams like Richland. If your three falls you have a shot but if not very weak teams will beat you.

My stomach is hurting from the comedy skit. You was a decent player, you should know that the 3 ball is part of the game.

My stomach is hurting from the comedy skit. You was a decent player, you should know that the 3 ball is part of the game.

Part of the game yes, but a team should not depend on it. I am not taking anything away from Golden because I admire her game, but that team depends on the three. If it dosent go in then they get beat by a Richland or cascade. Look at their strength vs success. They are ranked way behind the top four.

GWH. Your logic is flawed once again. Huntland hit 2 three pointers last night against Chapel HIll and Golden did not hit either of them. Huntland wins when they play them ball and when they take smart shots. They lose when they take poor shots and when their shots are just not falling. Golden is an excellent player and we at Huntland are proud to have her on our team and not being playing against. However, we are also proud of all of our girls, from the starters to the girls who work their butts off at practice knowing their playing time is limited if any during the games.

Part of the game yes, but a team should not depend on it. I am not taking anything away from Golden because I admire her game, but that team depends on the three. If it dosent go in then they get beat by a Richland or cascade. Look at their strength vs success. They are ranked way behind the top four.

But..... IF...... way behind? Lol. Most every team loses some games when they are not focused. When those Lady Hornets do get focused, they are hard to beat. Keep bumping them gums. You've always loved hearing yourself talk.......

If they have no post game then why would you put them in your top 4? You and gwh keep everyone viewing this thread laughing with such silly posts.

Because Yost and Brothers are two of the best players in the district. Like Huntland they depend on the 3 which does bring about some inconsistent play. I give Forrest the edge because of experience in big games. No one is trying to disrespect hornets. Don't be so uptight!