9-A News

ecu

What a night! Two very entertaining games. Moore loses a heartbreaker to community again and MTCS grinds out a win. Sets the table for another great night of basketball on Monday. Can MTCS beat community two times and can Moore give Huntland any competition after getting blown out twice? Predictions anyone?

What a night! Two very entertaining games. Moore loses a heartbreaker to community again and MTCS grinds out a win. Sets the table for another great night of basketball on Monday. Can MTCS beat community two times and can Moore give Huntland any competition after getting blown out twice? Predictions anyone?

Yes and not likely. MTCS by 2 and Huntland by 18

Will Forrest's coach come back next year? I know they are losing a few seniors but will keep the Yost girl. Is there a drop off in talent or will they reload. The reason I ask is because besides MTCS losing a point guard and center just about everyone else will return.

Will Forrest's coach come back next year? I know they are losing a few seniors but will keep the Yost girl. Is there a drop off in talent or will they reload. The reason I ask is because besides MTCS losing a point guard and center just about everyone else will return.

Why would he leave?

9aGuru says Huntland is over rated team. I say they under achieve. I guess it depends on which color glasses you wear and mine are true blue. As far as the game against Eagleville, an upset could happen but the girls seem to play well when they have too. Unfortunately, someone told them their last two games had no bearing on the district finish. Should not make a difference in effort, but when you are 15 and undisciplined I would say it did.

I think what 9Aguru is saying is that your team may not be as big or as talented or complete as some of the other teams. Who cares! They can't help that! They play hard and scrappy and inspired and that's they can control and what really matters! Quit being so defensive and take it as a compliment!