District 11AA 2014

alltime

What people are not understanding is the reason we weren't this good last year was cause the majority of these boys didn't play last year for whatever reason. Theses are the same Athletes who ripped up the district in basketball last year. We are very good. It's not like it's a brand new group of football players. Theses are seasoned competitive athletes.

The most obvious reason why the team is better is the coaching staff.

Hickman County is #10 in AP Top 10. I think Fairview deserves that spot more than Hickman County. Waverly only moved up one spot to #9. It's homesy doesn't matter though. Theses ranking will not decide who and where they will be in the playoff. #BWTP

We appreciate the plug, but we're not top 10. We were ranked too high preseason. We're young. It's part of it. We'll be back soon.

Jacketman89, believe me when I say Hickman co has no business in the top ten. Fairview is a much better team all around, even wit a young team. Zimmerman is a beast and next year with more experience Fairview will be extremely tough and a lot harder to beat. Prior to Camden playing Hickman we all heard about the Brothers and if they were healthy how bad a day Camden was going to suffer and I admit they were the only bright spot on the Hickman team but were rendered irellevant most of the game. Fairview is a better team I believe. But it all comes down to matchups. Wavotiger10, The Waverly team has suprised a lot of people this year. Am looking forward to seein you guys play Friday night. Won't be able to be there when you play Camden. Sure hate to miss that game but am going to Florida on the 14th. Another Granddaughter in the process of being brought into the world as we speak. Now don't take Lewis co lightly. They tackle well and will rattle you chimes. Going to be a lot of sore tires tigers come Saturday. I wish both teams success and good luck with no severe injures on either team. Just for the record anyone who thinks that little 2A team from Huntingdon that beat Camden is a pushover. WRONG they have a very fine coach and even though they only run 3 or 4 plays, they do it with 4 to 5 different players and the do it very well. You are extermely lucky if you have the ball over once or twice in and Quarter. They would beat the majority of 3AA teams and most likely a lot of 4AA. Good luck to both teams. Looking forward to the game.  

Jacketman89, believe me when I say Hickman co has no business in the top ten. Fairview is a much better team all around, even wit a young team. Zimmerman is a beast and next year with more experience Fairview will be extremely tough and a lot harder to beat. Prior to Camden playing Hickman we all heard about the Brothers and if they were healthy how bad a day Camden was going to suffer and I admit they were the only bright spot on the Hickman team but were rendered irellevant most of the game. Fairview is a better team I believe. But it all comes down to matchups. Wavotiger10, The Waverly team has suprised a lot of people this year. Am looking forward to seein you guys play Friday night. Won't be able to be there when you play Camden. Sure hate to miss that game but am going to Florida on the 14th. Another Granddaughter in the process of being brought into the world as we speak. Now don't take Lewis co lightly. They tackle well and will rattle you chimes. Going to be a lot of sore tires tigers come Saturday. I wish both teams success and good luck with no severe injures on either team. Just for the record anyone who thinks that little 2A team from Huntingdon that beat Camden is a pushover. WRONG they have a very fine coach and even though they only run 3 or 4 plays, they do it with 4 to 5 different players and the do it very well. You are extermely lucky if you have the ball over once or twice in and Quarter. They would beat the majority of 3AA teams and most likely a lot of 4AA. Good luck to both teams. Looking forward to the game.

That Huntingdon team sounds like the Parson-Riverside team from 2009. One thing you can always expect from a Lewis County Panther team is the fundamentals. Form tackling and such.

That Huntingdon team sounds like the Parson-Riverside team from 2009. One thing you can always expect from a Lewis County Panther team is the fundamentals. Form tackling and such.

Tackling has been a problem for them this year...saw it on film and then after two weeks of prep they couldn't tackle at Camden either..Dont get me wrong I wouldn't take them lightly..but if they are in the game I will be shocked and disappointed in Waverly  .

I know they don't lack in size. I have seen the team personally. I used to work at Mcdonalds in Lawrenceburg and they came in..... Left my job post to shake Bobby Sharps hand. May be why I don't work there anymore ultimately lol. But I saw them and they had good size. Skill and line. Don't know what's going on there. #GoBigBlue