District 11AA 2014

alltime

They got Z-Man back. They are back to the same Fairview team of last year I would assume.

Fairview's team this year would get mercy ruled by last years team. Not even close.

Just sayin.

I'd compare this years Fairview team to last years Camden Lions. Capable of beating anyone in the district but probably gonna shoot themselves in the foot too many times.

This is a sophomore laden team.

Edited by Swarm

It's pretty obvious to me that Waverly is for real so I'm going to go ahead and eat my crow and start learning how to do the mockerina. For you guys (FBHIGHWAY) that were on here back in July & August making those extremely bold predictions, I take my hat off and salute you. It really is an incredible feat to turn a program around like this so quickly. I actually expected fairly drastic improvement but to think you could possibly be the best 3A team west of Nashville never even crossed my mind. I'm not saying that you are, just saying you MIGHT be. Time will tell and Milan, Westview, Camden, will certainly be bringin' it in quad 4.

Fantastic job Waverly.

Edited by Swarm

It's pretty obvious to me that Waverly is for real so I'm going to go ahead and eat my crow and start learning how to do the mockerina. For you guys (FBHIGHWAY) that were on here back in July & August making those extremely bold predictions, I take my hat off and salute you. It really is an incredible feat to turn a program around like this so quickly. I actually expected fairly drastic improvement but to think you could possibly be the best 3A team west of Nashville never even crossed my mind. I'm not saying that you are, just saying you MIGHT be. Time will tell and Milan, Westview, Camden, will certainly be bringin' it in quad 4.

Fantastic job Waverly.

I was saying the same thing Swarm! congrats Waverly and good luck the rest of the yr. ( except fot this Friday of course )

Fantastic job Waverly.

Thanks Swarm. Your always a class act. Much respect. Glad to hear Waverly is getting some well deserved respect. Waverly will continue to prove itself, even through these next 4. IMO they can't be stopped.

What people are not understanding is the reason we weren't this good last year was cause the majority of these boys didn't play last year for whatever reason. Theses are the same Athletes who ripped up the district in basketball last year. We are very good. It's not like it's a brand new group of football players. Theses are seasoned competitive athletes.

What people are not understanding is the reason we weren't this good last year was cause the majority of these boys didn't play last year for whatever reason. Theses are the same Athletes who ripped up the district in basketball last year. We are very good. It's not like it's a brand new group of football players. Theses are seasoned competitive athletes.

This statement is incorrect. The majority of these boys did play last year & started. Waverly has just been young. The only "new" players are 4 basketball players and 1 transfer from  Murfreesboro. 5 players is not the majority, but it definitely helps! All 5 of these guys are outstanding additions. The fact is..the majority of the players on the field have played the last year or so as Freshman & Sophomores. There are still several young players on this team that are starters. I was told the offensive and defensive line only has 1 Senior. Several Sophomores are starters as well.