District 11AA 2014

alltime

O! I guess I did put my foot in my mouth. Sorry. Then this is what the district Standing would be right?

1. Hickman County (4-0) 5-0

2. Camden Central ( 4-0) 5-1

3. Waverly Central (3-0) 5-0

4. Creek Wood (2-2) 3-3

5. Fairview (2-3) 3-3

6. Lewis County (1-2) 3-2

7. Stewart County (0-3) 1-4

Sorry guys you can call me crazy but I will NOT say that Waverly would lose even if they were playing the Seattle Seahawks. That being said this is my pick for end of the year.

1. Waverly Central (+2)

2. Camden Central (-)

3. Hickman County (-2)

4. Fairview (+1)

5. Lewis County (+1)

6. Creek Wood (-2)

7. Stewart County (-)

I love constructive criticisms. Bring it at me my new rival in particular Bulldogfan24 lol I love making new friends :)

Edited by Wavotiger10

Did I see right or was it a typo? Did Fairview really pick the team they lost district title to last year as there homecoming this year? That right there is a football coach folk if it was not a Typo....

#BWTP

Yep. Not sure if this is good or bad but I guarantee LC would LOVE to spoil the festivities. This is a pretty bitter rivalry but anyone that knows much about high school football has to respect Coach Sharp and his soldiers. Year after year they bring what they got and win more games than they lose. Like them or not you have to respect them. 

That is the only nice thing I'm going to say about them for the rest of the week. :)

Edited by Swarm

Hickman has Camden as their homecoming game. Very stupid move by our AD

C'mon man have faith in your Bulldawgs....! Woof woof. Shush don't tell anybody but I have actually worn Hickman County Bulldogs football apparel. It was a 2007 Hickman County playoff shirt and a pair of Hickman County football weight training shorts. Lol. Don't tell anybody BDF24 bahaha

Yep. Not sure if this is good or bad but I guarantee LC would LOVE to spoil the festivities. This is a pretty bitter rivalry but anyone that knows much about high school football has to respect Coach Sharp and his soldiers. Year after year they bring what they got and win more games than they lose. Like them or not you have to respect them.

That is the only nice thing I'm going to say about them for the rest of the week. :)

I am pretty sure I am correct about this but Lewis County has one of the smallest enrollment in 3A ball. Bobby Sharp is by far in the top 3 coaches in Tennessee History. Right there with Rankin.

C'mon man have faith in your Bulldawgs....! Woof woof. Shush don't tell anybody but I have actually worn Hickman County Bulldogs football apparel. It was a 2007 Hickman County playoff shirt and a pair of Hickman County football weight training shorts. Lol. Don't tell anybody BDF24 bahaha

Oh I have faith in them! Still believe Hickman hasn't played to their full potentially yet. Our main RB needs to get fully health. He only gotta to play about half of the game tonight.