District 11AA 2014

alltime

Camden played well dispote dropping to Huntingdon 28-14. Huntingdon wasn't two TDs better they just got a couple breaks. Some controversy in this one in the first half. Overall good game and best of luck to Camden down the road

That clock operator was insanely bad and needs to retire...they announced him as a 53 year vet...I think he needs to find a different hobby

Fairview puts together the best 4 quarters of football so far this year. Got to step it up another notch now. The remainder of the schedule is brutal. The kids at East are better than their record shows. They played with a ton of heart and class.

Congrats on the win! Your swiss cheese D looked pretty solid to me.

Hickman was #2 leading into this week. If both teams have the same record then they go by who has beat the most teams with a winning season. Hickman has 2. Waverly had only 1.

So let me guess? That means Hickman County is the top team in the district. Heck they are gonna knock off CPA in the playoff and dominated Alcoa in the state title game. Everybody in the district just forfeit your game to Hickman.... You have no chance to beat them. They won there 4th game against Lewis County in 13 years and they are automatically the king of Tennessee football! Why'd you have to go get me wound up again......

So let me guess? That means Hickman County is the top team in the district. Heck they are gonna knock off CPA in the playoff and dominated Alcoa in the state title game. Everybody in the district just forfeit your game to Hickman.... You have no chance to beat them. They won there 4th game against Lewis County in 13 years and they are automatically the king of Tennessee football! Why'd you have to go get me wound up again......

And there you go again put words in my month! You asked the question. It's facts buddy look it up. Tssaa rules! If you have a problem with it contact them. District record comes first then tie breaker is overall record then who won the match up between the two teams last is who has beat the most .500 record teams.

In my years of being involved with Waverly I always said I wanted to see us beast Camden more than any other team.... Well this year it's different. I want us to absolutely slaughter Hickman County and remind them what it felt like when they were in 4A.

I think it's time you start giving Hickman some respect! I know we are at Waverly. Just a reminder Waverly has to come to Centerville!!!!!