District 11AA 2014

alltime

Breathe young Tiger cub.  You are entitled to your opinion on stadiums like everyone else.  Everyone has their own criteria for it. Personally, I rank a stadium on how short the concession line is, how clean the bathroom is and if my behind is sore from sitting in the bleachers.  You have apologized for the classification mistake and other comments in the past, move on. 

You just said it doesn't matter what they done the past few years! They've gotta prove them selfes this year just like everyone else. I think our program is just as good or better than Lewis this year. Lewis only had 280s yards against east and we had 380. That's the only common opp. Hickman has played better overall opponents than Lewis this year. Lewis hasn't beat a team that has a .500 record so far. Hickman has.

I apparently upset some Ctown poster this morning, too. LoL... To each their own. Coming from a father of an Asperger's child, you post away Wavo! It's all good. If you get your words twisted up, we'll all figure it out.

I hope he plays/loves football. It's a great topic/obsession for a teenager. Allowed me to be accepted in high school. Got me a All-District plaque and team most valuable Defensive line-man award to top it off.

For those who don't know Asperger's is a social and emotion "disability".... It is considered a autism. Life in High School is very rough for a Aspie because we do not have the communication skills that most have. So we are very socially awkward which results in a lot of bullying. What I meant by topic/obsession is every Aspie has what we call topics but general population would call an obsession. Football made a major difference for me and if you kid has it football is a very very good coping skill builder. Now let's get this straight..... Because I am Autistic please do not be afraid to burn my tail up when I get out of line or make a comment you disagree with. I very much enjoy theses arguments and look forward too them. Too the Centerville poster who said I was stupid concerning football I guarantee you I know/learn more about the game of football in the last 10 years that I have been involved then you know your entire life. Test any Aspie on his obsession/topic that he has loved for years and I guarantee you that you lose.

#GOBIGBLUE. #BWTP! #ASPIE! Haha

You just said it doesn't matter what they done the past few years! They've gotta prove them selfes this year just like everyone else. I think our program is just as good or better than Lewis this year. Lewis only had 280s yards against east and we had 380. That's the only common opp. Hickman has played better overall opponents than Lewis this year. Lewis hasn't beat a team that has a .500 record so far. Hickman has.

You should not use stats from other games for two reason...

• Teams Match-up differently against each other.

• any team can play differently on any given Friday....

You don't judge a program on one yr and Hickman doesn't even come close to having as good of a program as Lewis co my friend!

This weeks games

Fairview over East Hickman (with Zimmerman back in line up)

Creek Wood over Stewart County

Lewis County over Hickman County

Camden over Huntington

Waverly over Montgomery Central

Creek Wood over Stewart

Lewis over Hickman

East Hickman over Fairview

Waverly over Montgomery Central

Huntington over Camden

You don't judge a program on one yr and Hickman doesn't even come close to having as good of a program as Lewis co my friend!

I said this year! And I guess we didn't have a good program 2 years ago when we beat y'all twice that year. We'll find out Friday night who has the better team! I expect it to be a good game. Just a reminder we have beat y'all at Lewis co once before when y'all were district champs. Edited by Bulldogfan24

I said this year! And I guess we didn't have a good program 2 years ago when we beat y'all twice that year. We'll find out Friday night who has the better team! I expect it to be a good game. Just a reminder we have beat y'all at Lewis co once before when y'all were district champs.

speaking of district champs, when was the last time Hickman won a district championship????? I'm pretty sure it hadn't been in the last 25 yrs!!Lewis has more playoff wins than Hickman has playoff appearances Edited by alltime