District 11AA 2014

alltime

And we've only been in the same district and classification since fall of 2007. Hickman played 4A while Lewis was in 2A before then. Let's see how good you would've been playing Hillsboro, maplewood, whites creek, Stratford. You wouldn't have won many titles if any! We had a 2A team playing them because it was hard to get east players to play for Hickman and I completely understand. I wouldn't want to play for the eagles when I was bulldog all the way up to high school.

Edited by Bulldogfan24

This weeks games

Fairview over East Hickman (with Zimmerman back in line up)

Creek Wood over Stewart County

Lewis County over Hickman County

Camden over Huntington

Waverly over Montgomery Central

Fairview over East Hickman (with Zimmerman back in line up)agreed 

Creek Wood over Stewart County this one might be a flip flop depends if SC has gotten most of their players back 

Hickman County over Lewis County in what would be perceived an upset I am not so sure..

Camden @ Huntington   toss up..  on the road for Camden Uber rivals & non district The  towns and coaches  don't like each other on any field, always a physical game no matter the score or the sport.31-28 one way or the other

Waverly over Montgomery Central shouldn't be hard the way Waverly has played but a big win vs Fairview could add confidence and motivation for MC and getting the players to buy in is huge....still 44-13 Waverly 

And we've only been in the same district and classification since fall of 2007. Hickman played 4A while Lewis was in 2A before then. Let's see how good you would've been playing Hillsboro, maplewood, whites creek, Stratford. You wouldn't have won many titles if any! We had a 2A team playing them because it was hard to get east players to play for Hickman and I completely understand. I wouldn't want to play for the eagles when I was bulldog all the way up to high school.

you need to do your homework buddy, we was in the same district in the 1980s and the 1990's. Lewis never lost to Hickman in the 90's. I played from 92-95 and we never played a close game with Hickman Edited by alltime

Hold on buddy, the year that East was opened you were moved down to 2A. Scott Sowell Senior year. I admit you dominated, but in my opinion it's cause you had 4A seasoned players who were used to play 4A ball against 2A schools. Just my opinion. But you never played in 4A since East has been open. So please do not say that you had rough times in 4A on account of lack of players because of East Hickman.

Hold on buddy, the year that East was opened you were moved down to 2A. Scott Sowell Senior year. I admit you dominated, but in my opinion it's cause you had 4A seasoned players who were used to play 4A ball against 2A schools. Just my opinion. But you never played in 4A since East has been open. So please do not say that you had rough times in 4A on account of lack of players because of East Hickman.

Ok so I did some statistic hunting cause I am sick of Hickman County.... Especially that little excuse about how while they were still 4A they couldn't compete cause there student were going to East even though East Hickman didn't exist yet. From 2001-2006 While they were 4A "and struggled to get players from a school that did not exist at the time"...... They were 12-48 and 5-31 in region play. They were 1-3 to little ole 2A Lewis County High School.... From 2007-2013 they were 41-29 and 25-25 in district play. Going 1-6 against the Lewis County Panthers. So they were 36 games under .500 in the 5 years tween 01-06. Now from the time that they dropped down to 2A in 07 all the way to the end of last year (2013) they were 12 games OVER .500.... Now exactly what happened? Your last year in 4A you went 3-7 then your first year in 2A you went 9-1 (by the way that loss came to Lewis County 6-21)? Did a miracle happen? Did God bless you with a brand new coach and team? No! He didn't! You had 4A talented boys playing against 2A talented boys and you won...... But you never became a better team than Lewis County. You all were 2-8 from 01-13 (didn't play them in 01-02) and was out scored 132-283. So yes Hickman County fans and players. You do have to prove yourself just like Waverly and every other team in this district.

Ok so I did some statistic hunting cause I am sick of Hickman County.... Especially that little excuse about how while they were still 4A they couldn't compete cause there student were going to East even though East Hickman didn't exist yet. From 2001-2006 While they were 4A "and struggled to get players from a school that did not exist at the time"...... They were 12-48 and 5-31 in region play. They were 1-3 to little ole 2A Lewis County High School.... From 2007-2013 they were 41-29 and 25-25 in district play. Going 1-6 against the Lewis County Panthers. So they were 36 games under .500 in the 5 years tween 01-06. Now from the time that they dropped down to 2A in 07 all the way to the end of last year (2013) they were 12 games OVER .500.... Now exactly what happened? Your last year in 4A you went 3-7 then your first year in 2A you went 9-1 (by the way that loss came to Lewis County 6-21)? Did a miracle happen? Did God bless you with a brand new coach and team? No! He didn't! You had 4A talented boys playing against 2A talented boys and you won...... But you never became a better team than Lewis County. You all were 2-8 from 01-13 (didn't play them in 01-02) and was out scored 132-283. So yes Hickman County fans and players. You do have to prove yourself just like Waverly and every other team in this district.

+1

What's Waverly record against Lewis? Fairview? And even East? You probably haven't even won a game against them! That's the reason why you've gotta prove y'all's self and not us!!! Edited by Bulldogfan24