District 11AA 2014

alltime

I think those Waverly guys are the real deal. Talent across the field, but I still believe if you get to that QB early and often then you shutdown that offense

He is tough to get to...the OL does a pretty good job. Besides if you do get passed the OL...good luck catching him. Creek Wood looked like they manned up against Waverly and tried to bring the house...that didnt work out too well for them. Waverly still has a long way to go but are heading in the right direction. Their focus is Montgomery Central right now. Someone told me its Montgomery Central's Homecoming. Looking forward to Waverly crashing that party. 

I think those Waverly guys are the real deal. Talent across the field, but I still believe if you get to that QB early and often then you shutdown that offense

You can perhaps get to him but you cannot bring him down as easily as it seems. He keeps plays alive and his receivers are athletic and make plays in traffic. One time last night he extended a play and threw the ball 50+ yards from one hash to the opposite hash. What do you tell your DBs in that situation? He looks like Manziel back there running around making plays.

This kid sounds a lot like Fairview's Zimmerman.

Except for the coming down easy part. Lol. Zimmerman is a freak. Have saw him him plant many linebackers on their face. Hope he returns soon because we are a shell of a team without him. I heard unconfirmed hearsay last night that he may be out for the season! What have you heard Jacketman?

Where you at, Swarm? Watching that one tonight was like screeching nails on the chalkboard!

It was tough to watch for sure. If Zimmerman is in that game it ain't even close though.

We we will compete with anyone in the district if he plays and is healthy. If he don't, we may not win another game. That's just how valuable he is to this team.

Except for the coming down easy part. Lol. Zimmerman is a freak. Have saw him him plant many linebackers on their face. Hope he returns soon because we are a shell of a team without him. I heard unconfirmed hearsay last night that he may be out for the season! What have you heard Jacketman?

Heard the same unconfirmed rumor. He looked to be getting around pretty good last night. He wasn't really using the crutches that much.

Heard the same unconfirmed rumor. He looked to be getting around pretty good last night. He wasn't really using the crutches that much.

I think if his leg was dangling he'd still act like it were no big deal.

I heard a deep tissue bruise had caused some sort of blood clot? Didn't really understand.

Don't get me wrong, with all respect Zimmerman is a great player...but Smith is the real deal. Best QB in the district IMO. Stats don't lie & neither do the consistent blow outs that offense has produced.

Zimmerman is the real deal as well, just not a lot around him this year. No doubt you guys are clicking right now. Smith already has my respect, sight unseen.