Hickman 14

Mont Central 21

Stewart 14

East Hickman 14

Waverly 49

Lewis Co 28

Fairview 21

Go Tigers!

Well now there is only one undefeated team in the District, and two undefeated teams in District play. Am looking forward to seeing Waverly play this coming weekend since Camden is off. Going to try and make the Lewis-Waverly game. Will be in Florida for the Camden-Waverly game. Sure do hate that. I look for Camden to jump on Waverly early and often. Don't know if Camden can stop Wavelys passing game but Waverly sure won't run on Camden and Waverly can't stop Camdens running game. Could be a shoot out that night. Sure do hate to miss it.

Where are the bulldog chest beaters and how many Homecomings' in a row have you guys had empty grandstands in the 4th quarter? :)

truth is they have very nice stadium.The visitors stands were spacious and I have a chair so not uncomfortably hard  for me. The people I met were very nice. I understand the principle met our buses and allowed our girls use the bathrooms inside the gym..

When the game started they  only ran 3 plays and gave us the ball right away. On our first play they let Deshawn run it all the way down the field for a TD..very good hosts...then they said hey we want to run a play they did but  they threw it to our CB for another TD..at this point we were all happy we had found such gracious hosts and just when we think it cant possibly be better than this...one of the RBs  just threw the ball at our LBs..a couple more plays and we scored again...thats when it sprinkles and apparently they don't like rain at Centerville because the exodus began...

truth is they have very nice stadium.The visitors stands were spacious and I have a chair so not uncomfortably hard  for me. The people I met were very nice. I understand the principle met our buses and allowed our girls use the bathrooms inside the gym..

When the game started they  only ran 3 plays and gave us the ball right away. On our first play they let Deshawn run it all the way down the field for a TD..very good hosts...then they said hey we want to run a play they did but  they threw it to our CB for another TD..at this point we were all happy we had found such gracious hosts and just when we think it cant possibly be better than this...one of the RBs  just threw the ball at our LBs..a couple more plays and we scored again...thats when it sprinkles and apparently they don't like rain at Centerville because the exodus began...

Very good post Beagle and totally correct.

truth is they have very nice stadium.The visitors stands were spacious and I have a chair so not uncomfortably hard for me. The people I met were very nice. I understand the principle met our buses and allowed our girls use the bathrooms inside the gym..

When the game started they only ran 3 plays and gave us the ball right away. On our first play they let Deshawn run it all the way down the field for a TD..very good hosts...then they said hey we want to run a play they did but they threw it to our CB for another TD..at this point we were all happy we had found such gracious hosts and just when we think it cant possibly be better than this...one of the RBs just threw the ball at our LBs..a couple more plays and we scored again...thats when it sprinkles and apparently they don't like rain at Centerville because the exodus began...

Haven't been on since before games went final Friday night. So I went and looked at Waverly thread and then decided to come look at the Hicktown excuses but surprisingly they are still licking there wounds. ðŸ¯

Haven't been on since before games went final Friday night. So I went and looked at Waverly thread and then decided to come look at the Hicktown excuses but surprisingly they are still licking there wounds.

A couple of school in the district are incapable of being gracious in defeat it seems.

I have finally seen Waverly play.. I still don't think your QB is as good  Zimmerman  I know he has a lot more targets and play makers around him and that makes it easier on him for sure but he definitely has talent.makes good decisions with the ball and is one heck of an athlete . 

The Waverly Camden game will be a great game this season no doubt in my mind about it.Glad Camden has 2 weeks to prepare..

Edited by Beagle