District 11AA 2014

alltime

Would this be the 3A District next year?  Fairview, East Hickman, Harpeth, Cheatham Co, Stewart Co, Sycamore and Greenbrier

thats one possibility but you might also throw Grennbrier out and move Camden in...or both might be in and have an 8 team district...Sycamore and Greenbrier might be in another district all together like whne they were in 9aa..its a wait and see thing..

thats one possibility but you might also throw Grennbrier out and move Camden in...or both might be in and have an 8 team district...Sycamore and Greenbrier might be in another district all together like whne they were in 9aa..its a wait and see thing..

I could see Camden going west with Milan, Westview and South Gibson but like you said we'll wait and see.

That's what I am hearing is Camden might be playing across the river next year. Seen a post that says the moving down only applies to the top 32.

CoachT is officially 17 years old today....

I could see Camden going west with Milan, Westview and South Gibson but like you said we'll wait and see.

Happy Birthday Coach t  

Camden is so close to the River that over the years we have been in regions/districts on both sides of the River...Neither Nashville or Jackson newspapers give a rats patoot about us either..Paris is the same.. Neither here nor there.  I personally want a very good competitive district...makes ya better when the playoffs roll in.. MWV Milan and S.Gibson are fine with me..

Friday is taking forever to get here..

No disrespect to Hickman, but I really don't think they should've beat Lewis county .. We were up 24-14 in the forth and it took a score making it 24-21 and a miracle onside kick followed by another touchdown with 9 seconds in the forth to beat us. But I heard some Hickman countians talkin about how much better there team was than ours when it took a miracle to end our long winning streak at home. Congrats for taking advantage of our absent defense when it really mattered.. Just saying. No disrespect here. Props for being 6-1 thus far and good luck vs fairview. You're gonna need it.

No disrespect to Hickman, but I really don't think they should've beat Lewis county .. We were up 24-14 in the forth and it took a score making it 24-21 and a miracle onside kick followed by another touchdown with 9 seconds in the forth to beat us. But I heard some Hickman countians talkin about how much better there team was than ours when it took a miracle to end our long winning streak at home. Congrats for taking advantage of our absent defense when it really mattered.. Just saying. No disrespect here. Props for being 6-1 thus far and good luck vs fairview. You're gonna need it.