District 11AA 2014

alltime

It's more than just Waverly. But it should say a lot of ppl instead everyone.

Hickman has a great team this year, don't get me wrong .. Just cause I pick a team to win over them doesn't mean that I'm disrespecting them in any way.. All teams deserve respect from 1-6 east Hickman to 6-1 Camden.. Best of luck to all tomorrow.

Edited by LCFootballFanatic

Here we go again.When you were a senior and playing Xbox Live,Camden Football players were in the weight room.There is not and I repeat not a stronger weight program in the area than Camden has and its fixin to be seen pretty quick.

You apparently do not know who you are talking to. First of all I couldn't afford an X-Box. Secondly the summer before my senior year I was walking/jogging/running from New Johnsonville to Waverly and vice versa because I took care of myself. But since I was weak and wasted my time, I guess my 5'11 189 lbs frame playing defensive tackle did not earn 10 tackles against your "dominant" Offensive line. The reason I was able to do such is all that walking. Thirdly I was not making accusations. I was speaking of actual natural juices and stuff. You know.... A compliment. Edited by Wavotiger10

so your pass defense was so good that we could not pass on you? C'mon now brother.

Well I thought we were talking about the play where Waverly Center snapped the ball so far over the Punters head that he couldn't catch the ball resulting in Lewis getting the ball on the 5 yard line, resulting in the winning TD for Lewis. But I guess one of us got off subject. That's OK though, I'm not concerned with the Lewis Co defense because I'm not a Lewis Co fan. You are about to see the Defense I am concerned about tonight. When the game tonight is over the you can rant and rave on about Waverly offense or lack there of whichever occurs.

Was refreshing when my son was telling me yest the changes they had made on defense this week and said it was really effective. I said against who? Your offense. He said against coach. Coach puts his pads on and runs the ball against us. Thats good coaching rite there. Thats one of the reasons this team turned such a massive turnaround imo

Are you kidding a grown man put pads on against kids?

• Upvote 1