District 11AA 2014

alltime

About which part? Sorry fellas, I've missed a lot this year. I've been swamped. All I know is the Panthers have been about like an M-80 from 3 summers ago..you light the fuse and hold your ears....and.....nothing happens. Anticlimactic to say the least.

McConnell turned Waverly around and the Lewis County game was big.

This season could've been much better for us. I gotta give it to the boys who played last year for sticking with it! These young men have had a lot of pressure on them trying to follow up a 13-1 season. I think it's safe to say that we are in the playoffs, but the way it's looking, we will be out by the second round. It's reality. I'm really pullin for Waverly and Camden this year. I hope they go far and show these out of district teams how 11AA does it!!

This season could've been much better for us. I gotta give it to the boys who played last year for sticking with it! These young men have had a lot of pressure on them trying to follow up a 13-1 season. I think it's safe to say that we are in the playoffs, but the way it's looking, we will be out by the second round. It's reality. I'm really pullin for Waverly and Camden this year. I hope they go far and show these out of district teams how 11AA does it!!

you will most likely catch one of the two teams you just mentioned in the first round.

If Westview upsets Crockett County I believe they get the 1 seed no matter what happens the rest of the night.

Correct.

If Westview wins they would be the # 1 seed, if Westview loses they will be the # 2 seed.

District 11aa Winner will be the # 1 seed if Westview loses and the runner up will be the # 3 seed.

Lewis Co. has not officially clinched a playoff spot, currently they sit in the 31st/32nd spot which means if Chattanooga Christian wins and one of the three 3 win teams wins tonight then they will not make the playoffs. If Chattanooga Christian loses then it goes to tiebreakers between the two teams currently CC has one more team that could potentially get to 5-5 which would give them the edge over Lewis.

Correct.

If Westview wins they would be the # 1 seed, if Westview loses they will be the # 2 seed.

District 11aa Winner will be the # 1 seed if Westview loses and the runner up will be the # 3 seed.

Lewis Co. has not officially clinched a playoff spot, currently they sit in the 31st/32nd spot which means if Chattanooga Christian wins and one of the three 3 win teams wins tonight then they will not make the playoffs. If Chattanooga Christian loses then it goes to tiebreakers between the two teams currently CC has one more team that could potentially get to 5-5 which would give them the edge over Lewis.

Awesome. Thanks for the explanation!