District 11AA 2014

alltime

Is there a party in Camdentown?

Nah we were all in Waverly sitting above the student section.... The Jackets brought the wood...definitely not the same team from week 1.defensively.

To be honest we like the district titles but we don't go making big shiny trophies  because of them..We always have a higher goals. even if they are  seemingly unattainable with Alcoa in 3AA

Idk if anybody noticed it but we hit 100 pages the night the regular season ended. Been a great season. It's been great knowing you Stewart County, Creek Wood (you are going back to where you belong), Montgomery Central, East Hickman. Still have the possibility of playing Camden Central and Fairview lol

We always play...word is they are trying to make it week 0 game next season...

I'm gonna say this as my last post on the District 11AA thread. I'm not looking for sympathy either. I just recently moved to Lawrenceburg. Don't know many people and not very good at making and keeping friends in person. That being said all of you are my friends lol. I like all if you no matter how bad I act toward you the week we play you, and in some cases every week (the folks from Hickman County lol), I still really like you. Besides my own Brethern from Waverly, the humble folks from Fairview are my favorite. But either way I really enjoyed my conversations and Arguments with you all and it kept me entertained and out of real trouble. Thank all y'all and I'm sure I will see the folks from Lewis County and Hickman County next year lol. It's gonna be interesting cause I live 7 miles from Loretto which will be one of our regional opponents next year lol. Wonder how that will turn out. My favorite opposition poster award (jk) goes to: Jacketman89. I know it means nothing but nothing else to do right now. beagle we started out bad but you turned out to be swell. Hope to meet you one day. Later y'all. #BWTP #District11AA

I'm gonna say this as my last post on the District 11AA thread. I'm not looking for sympathy either. I just recently moved to Lawrenceburg. Don't know many people and not very good at making and keeping friends in person. That being said all of you are my friends lol. I like all if you no matter how bad I act toward you the week we play you, and in some cases every week (the folks from Hickman County lol), I still really like you. Besides my own Brethern from Waverly, the humble folks from Fairview are my favorite. But either way I really enjoyed my conversations and Arguments with you all and it kept me entertained and out of real trouble. Thank all y'all and I'm sure I will see the folks from Lewis County and Hickman County next year lol. It's gonna be interesting cause I live 7 miles from Loretto which will be one of our regional opponents next year lol. Wonder how that will turn out. My favorite opposition poster award (jk) goes to: Jacketman89. I know it means nothing but nothing else to do right now. beagle we started out bad but you turned out to be swell. Hope to meet you one day. Later y'all. #BWTP #District11AA

You're alright. Don't leave the thread now. We got teams in the playoffs, including your Tigers!