Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I said earlier that I see us goin 8-2 as of now. I hope to see the scrimmage tomorrow and get a better look at how team has progressed so far. CA will be tough and MtP along with Loretto will give us trouble.

I agree CA will be tough but I honestly think we will beat MTP and Loretto but the game I think most are overlooking is Fayetteville they improved all year last year and were very young and we got them on the road

I agree CA will be tough but I honestly think we will beat MTP and Loretto but the game I think most are overlooking is Fayetteville they improved all year last year and were very young and we got them on the road

Fayetteville will not be able to stop the veer. MtP always....always plays us good. So, I never pencil in a win until the game is over against MtP.

How did the jamboree go between WC and NCS? Score? Did both teams ah there staters much? Any big plays?

Wc won 21-7, cats looked pretty good but still made some mistakes that will be fixed. Ncs has some great looking athletes and will have a great year, I just don't think they were prepared for WC's line. WC dominated the line of scrimmage all night. Both teams subbed in and out but with the starters WC just looked better.