Wayne County 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine you won't be able to tell anything but which team is more physical.  I imagine its going to be a contest of who can run the ball left right and middle the best!  

You should be able to tell what we have but I doubt that coach Rice digs very deep in the playbook. I'm anxious to see that big lineman y'all have and how ours matcup.

That's what I figured.  Should be fun seeing if we can wrap up those huge backs - don't think that will be easy.

Yall got a back of your own that's going to be a challenge to tackle.

Yeah - he's fun to watch.  Hasn't seen a lot of time so far.  I would expect the same Friday - that's one guy we don't want to see get hurt.  I think he's played more on D (where he's expected to play at the next level) than on O.

Edited by NCSdad1962

All three of those backs are above average speed but none of them will run away from most Db's but they will run over them if they have too, that is a "FACT" !!!!!

Looking forward to Nashville Christian and Wayne Co,'s jamboree match-up this Friday, August 15 - 5:00 pm at Page High School in Franklin. NCS's run defense seems pretty solid so these big Wayne Co. backs you refer to better be prepared for some bone jarring hits. NCS's freshman nose tackle has the potential to be All-State this year if he keeps working hard. Should be a great barometer of where these two teams are at this early in the season. 

Looking forward to Nashville Christian and Wayne Co,'s jamboree match-up this Friday, August 15 - 5:00 pm at Page High School in Franklin. NCS's run defense seems pretty solid so these big Wayne Co. backs you refer to better be prepared for some bone jarring hits. NCS's freshman nose tackle has the potential to be All-State this year if he keeps working hard. Should be a great barometer of where these two teams are at this early in the season.

I too am looking forward to it. Those bone jarring hits go both ways and these backs can deliver. Will be fun to watch these lineman go at it, WC will be starting seniors at every position on the line so we will be bringing experience also but we know y'all have some good ones.

I too am looking forward to it. Those bone jarring hits go both ways and these backs can deliver. Will be fun to watch these lineman go at it, WC will be starting seniors at every position on the line so we will be bringing experience also but we know y'all have some good ones.

I just wish it was in Wayne Co. What time does it start?

Looking forward to Nashville Christian and Wayne Co,'s jamboree match-up this Friday, August 15 - 5:00 pm at Page High School in Franklin. NCS's run defense seems pretty solid so these big Wayne Co. backs you refer to better be prepared for some bone jarring hits. NCS's freshman nose tackle has the potential to be All-State this year if he keeps working hard. Should be a great barometer of where these two teams are at this early in the season. 

It's at Page? I may have to come by there, that's only about 10 minutes from me.