Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

YES! This is what I thought until store dude and that other site said otherwise. I looked on Murphy's today but couldn't find this info. I'll learn the digital cyberville ropes one day.. maybe. This is last years games but at opposite fields.. except Martin, where it same place, we both love playing on that college field! Keep Westview first game forever at UTM, which is Lions Den north field. ("NOT" say the Charger faithful!). Our home field will always be the Hog Pen.. (deeeep whiff now, LUV that smell!)

You need to find yourself a better 'store dude' source, like Roy Dillard has at Foodland

Click on this schedule link, then scroll down to find the team you're looking for, then click

http://murphyfair.com:8080/mfs/servlet/contentpagemfs?1,30,Season%20Schedules

Yall got a good coach in Rang...good luck

Edited by Southtowner

Guest hevyrevy1611

Thank you southtowner maybe the sermons will end now. Sorry revy you a little long winded floor me.lol

hehe. "Floor" is good typo instead of "for" .. Or maybe you are "floored?" Ha! And yep, I say it all at once. Answering the inevitable questions ahead of time. Others post 25x in short bursts on the subject, and when look at cumulative amount their sermons are waaay bunches more than me. And sitting in front of TV for looong hours is easier than reading two or three minutes. LOL ... trust me, I do understand! :D

Guest hevyrevy1611

You need to find yourself a better 'store dude' source, like Roy Dillard has at Foodland

Click on this schedule link, then scroll down to find the team you're looking for, then click

http://murphyfair.com:8080/mfs/servlet/contentpagemfs?1,30,Season%20Schedules

Yall got a good coach in Rang...good luck

HEEY, there it is. THANKS! and yes, Rang was a huge surprise choice, but he looking gooder and gooder all the time (to most of us anyways! Ha!) May take several trips to Cookeville before its unanimous acceptance. LOL. But personally I convinced he's a keeper and hope Coach Rang stays long enough to coach the kids of these first players he has.

HEEY, there it is. THANKS! and yes, Rang was a huge surprise choice, but he looking gooder and gooder all the time (to most of us anyways! Ha!) May take several trips to Cookeville before its unanimous acceptance. LOL. But personally I convinced he's a keeper and hope Coach Rang stays long enough to coach the kids of these first players he has.

Yes, he is. Powell would not have hired him if he wasn't. He is still in his late 20's.

If he's at Dresden long enough to make several trips to cookeville (playing there) I'll lick your boots. 2-3 years max if that, heck he's renting a house. But I will say that he seems to have the boys fired up and he don't mind being aggressive. His tenure should be interesting at least. Edited by ysoangry