Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  I was wondering when they announce the all district teams for 13a.  I haven't heard a thing about it and was curious if any Lions made it.

Heard we have several that made all district team but haven't heard it officially. Jackson Sun did have article on the All West TN Team. Second team is Dresser Winn, Colter Swafford, Joey Caldwell with honorable mention to Torres Washington and Austin Daniel. Congrats Lions!!!!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I was wondering when they announce the all district teams for 13a. I haven't heard a thing about it and was curious if any Lions made it.

Press has the all district team. We had seven make it

Dresser

Cobb

Morgan

Swafford

Kendall

Brice Williams

Caldwell

Congrats young men!!!!!

Congrats Ben Kendall first team All West Tennessee !!!!!

How can you have 16 players on off. and 16 on def. make 1st team ALL W. TN when there is just 11 positions? Five on each side should be on 2nd team. Punter and kicker and returners would make 13 each side. Edited by horse

It is the Jackson sun's all west tn team which is a great honor but they only select kids off the teams in their coverage area.  Did you notice that there was not a uc player on it? UC is not in their coverage area.  Proud for Ben Kendall because he is also a fine young man.  Thought Caldwell and Swafford would make their first team but it looked like they really like the kids closer to Jackson.

It is the Jackson sun's all west tn team which is a great honor but they only select kids off the teams in their coverage area. Did you notice that there was not a uc player on it? UC is not in their coverage area. Proud for Ben Kendall because he is also a fine young man. Thought Caldwell and Swafford would make their first team but it looked like they really like the kids closer to Jackson.

Kind of funny that Swafford was selected to play in the Ky verses Tn game but second team in west TN team. Oh well it's good to see some Dresden kids getting props. When will the all state team be announced? I'm guessing we have one player selected this year.