Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

What about the running kids off. what about the lack of funds to barely run a top program. what about the empty stands.

what kids have been run off? As another poster said, no one of consequence has played at another school.

Almost all programs struggle with funding, it is not unique to Riverdale whatsoever.

Stands are always less full in down years. They fill back up when the wins go up. Stands looked pretty good in 11 and 12. Not always packed, but pretty good. Good student section. 

I think we hit a nerve.

Think so? 

Still waiting to hear about how you are so close to the program.

Still waiting to hear about the players you are claiming have been run off.

Still waiting to hear about what you think would happen at Maryville if Quarles left, they tightened the out of zone rules, they raised their cheap out of county tuition, they split the school multiple times after building multiple brand new facilities. 

You throw out a lot of manure, but never back it up. 

Kind of a hypocrite when you want say if your Coach a's lawn boy or assistant coach or whatever you are at Riverdale.

I have no position at Riverdale and have never said or intimated such. Nor do any lawn work for anyone but myself and the occasional friend or neighbor that needs help.

Your statement shows me how little you know about the program for you to think I do. It also gives more proof to the accuracy of my assertions, backed with logic and fact, versus your opinions as a ex Riverdale player's dad and friend to parents of bench sitters and quitters. 

Swami, I had you eliminated from being close to the program along time ago after talking to Coach A's two supporters. Besides, anybody that close to a program would not be showing so much support. There is more to a football program than wins and losses. 

Only 20 minutes ago you said "assistant coach or whatever you are at Riverdale." That doenst sound like you have eliminated me from anything "along" time ago. 

You sure are a confused, forked tongue fella.

Still waiting:

Still waiting to hear about how you are so close to the program.

Still waiting to hear about the players you are claiming have been run off.

Still waiting to hear about what you think would happen at Maryville if Quarles left, they tightened the out of zone rules, they raised their cheap out of county tuition, they split the school multiple times after building multiple brand new facilities. 

You have no connection and you have no insight. You have only opinions motivated by emotional conjecture. Aydelott has many more than two supporters and you certainly have not talked to his closest supporters, its just another statement showing your deceptions and lack of knowledge.