Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

Anybody Remember that Article where Swami's boy was selling his Players out ?? Great when a Coach talks about how Untalented his Players are ... I'm sure the kids on the team Loved hearing how Inferior they were . 

I didn't agree with him saying anything in the paper, but I did not disagree with the truth of it.

And what he actually said was  "Rezoning definitely has taken its toll. Right now our zone is just not a hotbed. We don't get the same kids that we were getting at one time."

But you try to tell your stories and lies your own way. Don't let actual quotes of what someone said get in your way. You interpret it incorrectly as him saying the players are inferior, I take it at face value and agree that they do not get the same kids they were getting at one time. They do not. Anyone in Rutherford county that has eyes, any athletic sense at all, and no petty ax to grind will tell you the same thing. 

With stabilizing zones and more continuity in the feeder patterns, Rutherford County's top teams, including Riverdale, will be a more and more difficult teams for Maryville to beat in the future. In another year or two, Maryville beating a Rutherford County school in the playoffs just might become a thing of the past. 

With stabilizing zones and more continuity in the feeder patterns, Rutherford County's top teams, including Riverdale, will be a more and more difficult teams for Maryville to beat in the future. In another year or two, Maryville beating a Rutherford County school in the playoffs just might become a thing of the past. 

So they will get put out in the early rounds? I don't think so. You are surrounded by a bunch of mediocre districts.

9AAA was devastated by injuries last year. All of the predicted top teams lost starters and some of their best players early in the year for the season or most of the season,  Beech, Mt Juliet, Wilson Central, seemed to be hit the hardest; but all the teams in 9AAA had more than their share.

Injuries are part of the game; but they can and do play a big part of a teams success.