Trousdale County 2014

TCHSalumni

Trousdale will win in next year unless Grace recruits some new talent. This TC was good but not Trousdale good that I've seen from the past. Good enough though and should be again next year. I'm just keeping it real

Agree on all aspects. And even though Trousdale will be the favorite, I still doubt they will be like some of the best teams they've had. One thing about them guys is, regardless of the talent or who wears the jersey,they'll have the same mind set as all the teams in the past. You don't graduate Tradition.

Agree on all aspects. And even though Trousdale will be the favorite, I still doubt they will be like some of the best teams they've had. One thing about them guys is, regardless of the talent or who wears the jersey,they'll have the same mind set as all the teams in the past. You don't graduate Tradition.

Trousdale's success is due to always playing physical, smart and playing as a team. Good things happen on that slope by the creek. I'm just keeping it real.

Well said. You sure you ain't from Hartsville?