Trousdale County 2014

TCHSalumni

Trousdale controls the Championship belt!  They will have that Championship belt till someone can step up and take it!  That will be a big task for ANY team in 2a next year with all they have returning.  If anyone wants to model themself as a Champion, just look to TC!  They for sure know how to do that Championship Fargo Strut!

Trousdale's main competition next year will be Marion County. R squared is coming to town very, very soon and that alone will make them an instant challenger to Trousdale.

Who has R squared beaten? Man Marion is where coaches go to die. It's a graveyard there. I feel sorry for the fans if they think they grabbed their next savior. With them losing nobody they will be better naturally but that small slap on wrist and loss of practices will slow the process. They don't play anyone and it showed this year. I'm sorry my friend but your brothers from another mother can't beat Trousdale next year. I too like Boyd's younger guys better than Marion's. They just need to shape up there defense. I'm just keeping it real

• Upvote 1