Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I would like my chances with seniors Linder and Hollars, and a talented group of 19 freshman lead by Hayes that I don't beleave ever lost a jr high game. With the Outlaws and the JrHigh, LA alway eem to keep putting out good kids in the program. Might not matter next season, we might all be is diffrent districts.

I would like my chances with seniors Linder and Hollars, and a talented group of 19 freshman lead by Hayes that I don't beleave ever lost a jr high game. With the Outlaws and the JrHigh, LA alway eem to keep putting out good kids in the program. Might not matter next season, we might all be is diffrent districts.

Hayes is an excellent athlete, fast and smart. Only losses in Jr High were twice to MC once in regular season, and the championship game.  LA will return in full force next year.

The QB is from Red Boiling springs and transferred to Macon CO. He is a good size young man and good for a freshman. Has a lot to learn and supporting cast must improve or he will be shackled.

I watched the MC kid play basketball this summer Wilson Central. Definitely built more like a football player than basketball player. His team included Hayes from LA, and Cushings from UH. Just wondering about their connections?

I watched the MC kid play basketball this summer Wilson Central. Definitely built more like a football player than basketball player. His team included Hayes from LA, and Cushings from UH. Just wondering about their connections?

probably just a travel team. Hayes, MC kid, Cushings, and Jennings will be names around here you will here a lot about of the next 3-4 years.