Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I will be at the SC-LA game. Who knows how good SC could be when healthy. DC-TC will still be a good game with or without Harper. TC has gathered themselves since the MC game and are playing good. UH-YI will also be good that night with the coach leaving thing that went on.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Does any SC fan know how close we are to being completly healthy i am wanting to know because after our bye week we have a big game against Livingston

We are starting to heal - still have a couple linemen out, knee and broken thumb. Possibly will have the knee injuy back by LA. Carpenter will be back. He was dressed and able to play against York if needed, but wasn't needed. We won't be 100% but will have most players back. We will need every player we have @ 110% effort to beat LA. 

That's good to hear. Looked like his knee when he went down. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Some of those hamstring injuries can be pretty serious with a lengthy recover time. If it is just a minor grade 1 pull/strain, one would think he should be able to play tonight if he wanted to. Generally grade 1's heal quickly, anywhere within 3-7 days. Hopefully that is the case, and his coaches are just being super super precautious. If it's anything more serious than a grade 1, it will really suck for the kid. He would be looking at around 4 weeks of recovery time with a grade 2 partial tear. The worst case scenario would be grade 3, which is a complete tear. Grade 3's take months to heal, so it would be season ending. I would really hate that for him.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Kenny Rhody was a great guy! He will definitely be missed.

Where will you be tonight? I had planned on driving to the Boro and catching the Hendersonville/Riverdale game. Unfortunately that wont be happening though, I will be at the funeral home instead. A good man passed Wednesday. I'm sure most DC posters on here know Kenny Rhody.