Houston County vs. Nashville Christian

irishfan1

Any thoughts on tonight's game?  Could this be a preview of District 10A tournament championship game?

I hope this wasn't a preview of the district championship game. 71-30?..... Houston Co. is going to be good this year. I'd like to see them make the trip to the 'boro. Good coach, good players.... good luck to you guys!

Nobody knows just how good Houston Co really is because they haven't played anybody yet. You would think the coaches would have scheduled a few good teams out of district so they would at least have to play hard to win. As close as we are to Clarksville and Dickson there are lots of bigger teams that we could play. And as for whitehouse heritage our girls would wipe the floor with theirs.

Nobody knows just how good Houston Co really is because they haven't played anybody yet. You would think the coaches would have scheduled a few good teams out of district so they would at least have to play hard to win. As close as we are to Clarksville and Dickson there are lots of bigger teams that we could play. And as for whitehouse heritage our girls would wipe the floor with theirs.

I have talked to someone who has seen them play and he says they are a legitimate team this year.  I do think they need to play someone that will challenge them during the regular season because when you get to the big dance there are no bad teams and if i a team isn't used to playing in a tight game or from behind they often don't win those games.  Not saying that will happen but it is a possibility.  Who will Houston Co. face come region and substate time?

Cascade is AA now. Forrest has a good team, can't match up with Houston. Community on paper has the best talent and can match up to them. Moore County is down, losing all five starters off that team from last year, but don't get too excited, they are starting 4 and sometimes 5 that are only 8th grade! Currently they are 9-5 and 3-2 in district 9-A.

They are playing at Summertown Dec 27th I believe in the Summertown Christmas tournament. Of course summertown isnt as good as the past two years they are still a favorite in the district and region. I cant wait to see how they match up-could be very good or it could get ugly in a hurry as Stown is playing 3 sophomores ALOT.