Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

Oh believe me, Moronicus can use big words.  I learned 2 years ago not to look up words he uses with the intent of making him look less intelligent.  I believe he used the word "obtain" correctly, but in a way that Shakespeare would question.

10-4 FO......Eye knowed eye wuz inn trubble when'st he brawt upp Bill Shakespeer......Eye haid two go two tha Midlund Shoppin' Centur two tha old Gaitway Bookstoar two git thait feller naimed Cliff Notes comick book vershun, two evun know whut wuz goin' on wif Bill's stories.... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Agreed FishDiddy, butt at 825 Lawrence Ave. Mairvul, Tinn ewe cain haiv both.....Ask Patton Robinette, (former Mairvul QB and two time Gold Bawl winner) who eye beeleeve eye saw run around Jaques a few times and scorr tha winnin' TD fer Vandy agin UT maybee????..... :popcorneater:

OH YOU TALKIN ABOUT THAT YOUNG STUD OUTTA VANDY?? YOU SEE IT DONT YOU???BOTH GOT THE SAME OPPORTUNITY.....JUST LIKE PAYN FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL ONLY TO BECOME ROOMATES.....SAME OPPORTUNITY...ONE OTHER THING.. WHO OWNS TENNESSEE??A CHANGE IN HISTORY HUH??....NOTHING STAYS THE SAME..OOPS...THAT OWL WAS FRESHMEN ALL-SEC...NO REDSHIRT....4 YR STARTER THAT BEAT VANDY 2 OF 4YRS... DESPITE ADVERSITY HAS BEEN A STRONG LEADER FOR THAT TEAM.......AND ON HIS WAY TO THE NEXT LEVEL......#1 RECRUIT OUT OF TENNESSEE....COULD HAVE WENT ANYWHERE IN THE SEC OR OTHERS......BUT CHOSE TO STAY HOME....DIDN'T MISS A BEAT....NO HS GOLD BALL....SAME OPPORTUNITY.....

OH YOU TALKIN ABOUT THAT YOUNG STUD OUTTA VANDY?? YOU SEE IT DONT YOU???BOTH GOT THE SAME OPPORTUNITY.....JUST LIKE PAYN FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL ONLY TO BECOME ROOMATES.....SAME OPPORTUNITY...ONE OTHER THING.. WHO OWNS TENNESSEE??A CHANGE IN HISTORY HUH??....NOTHING STAYS THE SAME..OOPS...THAT OWL WAS FRESHMEN ALL-SEC...NO REDSHIRT....4 YR STARTER THAT BEAT VANDY 2 OF 4YRS... DESPITE ADVERSITY HAS BEEN A STRONG LEADER FOR THAT TEAM.......AND ON HIS WAY TO THE NEXT LEVEL......#1 RECRUIT OUT OF TENNESSEE....COULD HAVE WENT ANYWHERE IN THE SEC OR OTHERS......BUT CHOSE TO STAY HOME....DIDN'T MISS A BEAT....NO HS GOLD BALL....SAME OPPORTUNITY.....

next level ?? are you serious ?? wow this should be good .

Welp eye'll bee pullin fer him...Whut rownd iz he goin inn??......

Pee Ess......Pep, #55 did maik a good play agin' FishDiddy's Awburn Tigers tho...  :popcorneater:

you really think he'll make it in pros ?? I'm tempted , but I won't , I don't like even talking bad about College kids , let alone High School kids . 

IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK......HE IS GOING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.....GREAT KID....