Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

what team made you say...omg.....or shake in your boots...or loose sleep..??besides those athletic studs from west Tennessee???

Fish apparentlee ewe nevur hurd ov tha Blacikman Blaze teem ov 2013???.....Now thait wuz a reel gaim...and yes tha Knotts West (who beet yore districk fellers twice) and Henree Cowntee wuz a grait gaim.... :popcorneater:

FaxOnlee eye cain onlee speek fer me and my famlee...Butt if'un eye haid a kid inn Gibson Cowntee and if'un one skool cood offur he orr she a bettur oppurtunity...Then eye wood choose thait skool hear inn tha good ole U S ov A ...(tha land ov opportunity and freedom ov choice)....ov corse thait iz jist me.... :popcorneater:

Stars, you a good man.  Somewhat inflexible, but good.

If you will go to section 17 of the TSSAA bylaws you will see that Maryville has never violated any recruiting rules. Maryville City Schools is in accordance with Tennessee Board of Education, and their rules of being open zoned are not illegal in any form or fashion. It is an advantage, but as Stars pointed out they're not the only ones with this advantage. Either way I don't see anyone else taking advantage of this situation like Maryville. Winners bring jealousy, and nobody in the nation has done it more over the last decade, so keep it coming.

one thing I can say about the schools with athletes that want to go to the next level....they can and don't have to win the gold ball to do so if you are a next level stud.......they will go to timbucktoooo if they have to......the gold ball is an extra added incentive for the school....great to have...

Agreed FishDiddy, butt at 825 Lawrence Ave. Mairvul, Tinn ewe cain haiv both.....Ask Patton Robinette, (former Mairvul QB and two time Gold Bawl winner) who eye beeleeve eye saw run around Jaques a few times and scorr tha winnin' TD fer Vandy agin UT maybee????..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fish apparentlee ewe nevur hurd ov tha Blacikman Blaze teem ov 2013???.....Now thait wuz a reel gaim...and yes tha Knotts West (who beet yore districk fellers twice) and Henree Cowntee wuz a grait gaim.... :popcorneater:

No..i'm talkin about some real competition this year like last year...not from 5aaa...oh I forgot about that scrimmage in middle tennessee....oh but that was only a scrimmage......cmon starz....you looked on that schedule and said.....piece of cake....STAPLES EASY BUTTON!!LOL

1572 total students in high school, 32 are tuition for a total of 2 %. Around 110 total football players counting freshmen with 32 being tuition for a total of 29%.

All of the tuition students play football???  Dudes!  I've followed this back and forth ever since I've been on the T and I've never seen that.  I'm not saying it's illegal.  I know for a fact it's not.  But if it is true that is one whale of an advantage against most of the other teams in 4AAA and statewide I would guess.  Good job Stars!

No..i'm talkin about some real competition this year like last year...not from 5aaa...oh I forgot about that scrimmage in middle tennessee....oh but that was only a scrimmage......cmon starz....you looked on that schedule and said.....piece of cake....STAPLES EASY BUTTON!!LOL

OK eye tell ewe whut.....When Oootywall beets 2 state champeens (Alcoee and Knotts Webb) and cain advance fer enuff two evun git in a gaim wif West (who we beet bye 3 tds).....And Blackman wuz better thain WH wuz inn 2012 imo....So get baick two me..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

All of the tuition students play football???  Dudes!  I've followed this back and forth ever since I've been on the T and I've never seen that.  I'm not saying it's illegal.  I know for a fact it's not.  But if it is true that is one whale of an advantage against most of the other teams in 4AAA and statewide I would guess.  Good job Stars!

I doubt if that was true , but it was funny to see all the bites it produced