Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

Well it is hard to believe, that's for sure.  You'd think some other sports would have them and that some would go there just for academics given Maryville's prowess in that area.

I highly doubt that there's not some Girls on tuition ... also 32 was higher than the # I was told .... but who knows , maybe CountryReb has better sources . 

If you will go to section 17 of the TSSAA bylaws you will see that Maryville has never violated any recruiting rules. Maryville City Schools is in accordance with Tennessee Board of Education, and their rules of being open zoned are not illegal in any form or fashion. It is an advantage, but as Stars pointed out they're not the only ones with this advantage. Either way I don't see anyone else taking advantage of this situation like Maryville. Winners bring jealousy, and nobody in the nation has done it more over the last decade, so keep it coming.

That's a straight answer right there.  But to reiterate, I have not said a rule was broken.  To say it is an advantage sounds like an accurate term.

I doubt if that was true , but it was funny to see all the bites it produced

Now pep eye woodun't bee so shore......Tha power ov garbige servuss, lawn mowin', and baby settin' iz purtee inticin'.....And tha free "freezer beef" part wood maik momma send tha Pups two Chattanoogie Haired if knott furthur jist beecaws she woodun't haiv two shair hit wif 'um..... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

Moronicus!

Tell these folks I'm a good guy.  I think I made a bunch of them mad (excepts stars, he is imprerterbbable).

You are trying to tarnish the Hard Work that these Maryville Boys have put in the last year .... really big of you , you knew fully well that Maryville plays by the rules , but apparently you don't like the fact that Henry County doesn't come close to getting the Attention Maryville does ... so here you are , so predictable . 

Moronicus!

Tell these folks I'm a good guy.  I think I made a bunch of them mad (excepts stars, he is imprerterbbable).

Oh yes, you are a good man and most competent at ferreting the facts, but you did, most perspicaciously I might add, discover my penchant for pilfering platitudinous prescriptions from thesauri.

Stars iz whut...????......Mooreronecuss nevur use enny ov tham $4 werds onn a 10 cent brane... :huh:

Oh believe me, Moronicus can use big words.  I learned 2 years ago not to look up words he uses with the intent of making him look less intelligent.  I believe he used the word "obtain" correctly, but in a way that Shakespeare would question.

I would also say that the academic reputation of the school, and facilities that are beyond most high schools in Tennessee would be considered an advantage as well. The funny thing is that schools like Maryville are considered the norm in several states that touch Tennessee. Blame your local government for not being like Maryville, not the people that invested in the school system at Maryville.