Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

One could argue that the students who are supplanted by the tuitioners might feel belittled.

Wow it's so nice of you to take such an interest in a Team on the other side of the State , I think you should go and be Happy with that 5A Gold Ball , and do whatever you can to make sure your school doesn't get an influx of students anytime soon . 

Wow, 14 pages in one day. It far surpassed my expectations. You Maryville fans are the best at gloating I have ever seen. 

And yes, I actually enjoy it. Wish my team had something to gloat about. 

And yes, I am a trolling and admit it, so I cannot accurately be called a hypocrite. Since I have helped you guys contain your rebel vomit to fewer threads, I have done the entire 6A portion of the site a favor, at the expense of some immature and sophomoric insults. It's well worth it! Now hopefully I can go read a thread that has nothing to do with Maryville without having to be reminded that Maryville is the state champs at best at everything; from birth to graduation and all things football.  "Not that there is anything wrong with that" (Seinfeld, referencing the gay lifestyle, circa 1996) but it nice to hear what is going on at other schools without having the intrusion of Maryville posters. 

Come on boys, lets hear some more!  At this rate, we can have this thread to 60 pages in no time!

I want to hear how your concession stand contributes, and hopefully that does not insult the contribution of the cafeteria. 

What about the baby sitters and day-cares? Are they all equipped with dry erase or smartboards to diagram plays for the toddlers? 

Wow, 14 pages in one day. It far surpassed my expectations. You Maryville fans are the best at gloating I have ever seen. ...

Come on boys, lets hear some more!  At this rate, we can have this thread to 60 pages in no time!

Welp we woodun't won't two lett chee down.... (longer...live..... and tha boys ere inn red and black vershun).....Gloat...Gloat On!!!!!

Edited by STARSNBARS