Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

I don't recall seeing last year's 6A state champs puking their opinions and brags all over coacht. They kept it to a very few threads. Learn a lesson from them.

Oh BaickinnTinn we haiv learnt a lott frum BHS and tha good Whitehaven fanz......Jist taik out tha "F".....And add tha "G" fer Gloat ...Gloat On..... :popcorneater: 

Edited by STARSNBARS

Other than Quarle's, who else's poop doesn't stink in the Maryville school "zone"? 

I live in the "zone" and I don't think mine stinks...so there's that.

We, in the "A" tend to focus on classlessness in our threads because we don't really want you to like us.

Don't care about records or who contributes the most to the booster program. We are equal opportunity haters.

The best part about all of this though, is that the rest of the clown base is going to have at least three more years of Murvil and Alcoee running roughshod through the TSSAA ranks and there is nothing that anyone can do about it.

A lot of Murvil fans will not say this, but I don't see them losing a single game for a long time to come.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

[English/Spelling lesson for the day- When a proper noun ends in "s" the way to make it possessive is to put apostrophe at the end. ex: Quarles' ]

Good info creb. I am also hearing some disappointing stories about some athletic 2nd graders being too focused on baseball and basketball. Who came up with this fall baseball anyway? They get a couple of months to get the basketball in before spring football practice and a couple of months afterwards for baseball before summer football workouts. That only leaves us 8 months for football. These kids need to get their priorities straight. :popcorneater:

The good news is there is a "stud" 8 yr old out behind hairtage high that lives just across the sevier county line. The PF coaches are already making a strong push for baseball. But the boys parents went to wb, and that should give murvil the edge.

Thanks to whoever started this thread. The gloating is sometimes awkward, but I get a kick out of reading it.

sx eye live out oft Seeveervul Rode......Me, Mr. 200, and cR will taik ovur tha reecrootmint frum hear...(We mite spend moore thain $12 tho)...... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

Oh BaickinnTinn we haiv learnt a lott frum BHS and tha good Whitehaven fanz......Jist taik out tha "F".....And add tha "G" fer Gloat ...Gloat On..... :popcorneater: 

Gloat.....GLOAT ON !! Hey Starz with a Little practice I think we could do this !! RebelRon , Mr. Riverdance would be the Choreographer of Course ... 

I don't think RW87 Would like the line where Charles says  " I Like a Woman that is Quiet " Though .... may have to change that line .... How much you want to bet Old Charles is Living somewhere all alone right now !!! :mrgreen:

Gloat.....GLOAT ON !! Hey Starz with a Little practice I think we could do this !! RebelRon , Mr. Riverdance would be the Choreographer of Course ... 

I don't think RW87 Would like the line where Charles says  " I Like a Woman that is Quiet " Though .... may have to change that line .... How much you want to bet Old Charles is Living somewhere all alone right now !!! :mrgreen:

Pep eye ain't gott tha tales two my tucks...Butt uvverwise tha one mommaSTARS gott me looks jist like tha ones thes fellers iz wearin'....Evun gott my "Cuzzin Eddie" white pattun loafers under tha bed two........  :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I live in the "zone" and I don't think mine stinks...so there's that.

We, in the "A" tend to focus on classlessness in our threads because we don't really want you to like us.

Don't care about records or who contributes the most to the booster program. We are equal opportunity haters.

The best part about all of this though, is that the rest of the clown base is going to have at least three more years of Murvil and Alcoee running roughshod through the TSSAA ranks and there is nothing that anyone can do about it.

A lot of Murvil fans will not say this, but I don't see them losing a single game for a long time to come.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

[English/Spelling lesson for the day- When a proper noun ends in "s" the way to make it possessive is to put apostrophe at the end. ex: Quarles' ]

You may have a point APB , they're gonna hate us no matter what anyway ... Maybe you need to teach me how to Photoshop those CupCake Heads !   :mrgreen:

You may have a point APB , they're gonna hate us no matter what anyway ... Maybe you need to teach me how to Photoshop those CupCake Heads !   :mrgreen:

Love the town, love the team, have trouble with the "never were's" that don't know when to shut up. 

Because you can't shut up, I bet I can have this thread up to 10 pages in no time at all. 

Come on...here kitty, kitty...post on! This is fun! 

But I want to make sure we don't for get to gloat in this thread... That's what is was created for. I'm thinking that should go about 50-60 pages for you guys. 

sx eye live out oft Seeveervul Rode......Me, Mr. 200, and cR will taik ovur tha reecrootmint frum hear...(We mite spend moore thain $12 tho)...... B)

LOL, I deserve at least $12 worth. :blush:

Knowing that young fellow's parents, that boy will likely need some tutoring with all 3 R's. Luckily, you 3 guys are just the crew to help him out. He should be in good hands.

Edited by strongx

The game thread needs to be about the game, not how some idiot thinks the JV for Maryville is in the top 20 in TN and other foolishness like that.

I sincerely think our JV + freshmen (especially if all are healthy) could compete with that Hendersonville team.  I know that's pretty offensive to HHS folks, but this is a message board and I'm just giving an opinion. 

Love the town, love the team..........

But I want to make sure we don't for get to gloat in this thread... That's what is was created for. I'm thinking that should go about 50-60 pages for you guys. 

Gee thainks BaickinnTinn...We shood get 50-60 pages hear and inn all tha othur Mairvul "Gloatin" threads we keap addin az well!!!!!!!!!!!............."Gloat....Gloat On"... :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb: