Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are just mad cause the wood hammered them the last two years and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it happens again this year...I know for a fact they don't have a chance of stopping collinwoods offense The wood defense has a ways to go I will gladly admit

We will see next week!  You can say WC can't stop Cwood a hundred times,and while your at it click your pink high hills together too, but it won't make it happen!!  LOL!  As for last year, Y'all had the most points, but neither team couldn't have hammered a finish nail with a 10 lb sledge hammer that night and you know it! Both teams were awful!  But y'all got the win!  "GO CATS"

I dont know why anybody from Cwood bothers to post on here. Not bc of the obvious but bc it doesn't matter what is said. You cant have a logical discussion about any topic without a few from Waynesboro bashing it. News flash...we dont play you Friday. We play Lewis Co. So unless you have something constructive to say, leave it alone. Here u go....Waynesboro is the greatest team in the southeastern US, Rice is starter at any D1 school, Cats line could go against Bama and hold there own. This is their year. Ok let the bashing continue...ur turn

We will see next week!  You can say WC can't stop Cwood a hundred times,and while your at it click your pink high hills together too, but it won't make it happen!!  LOL!  As for last year, Y'all had the most points, but neither team couldn't have hammered a finish nail with a 10 lb sledge hammer that night and you know it! Both teams were awful!  But y'all got the win!  "GO CATS"

I dont know why anybody from Cwood bothers to post on here. Not bc of the obvious but bc it doesn't matter what is said. You cant have a logical discussion about any topic without a few from Waynesboro bashing it. News flash...we dont play you Friday. We play Lewis Co. So unless you have something constructive to say, leave it alone. Here u go....Waynesboro is the greatest team in the southeastern US, Rice is starter at any D1 school, Cats line could go against Bama and hold there own. This is their year. Ok let the bashing continue...ur turn

First of all, the post says "we will see next week".  Do you know who Cwood plays "next week"?  "This week" Cwood plays Lewis Co.  Are you catching on yet?

Next, you stated "I dont know why anybody from Cwood bothers to post on here".  Yet, you are from Cwood and you just posted on here.  Are you catching on yet?

I can go slower if you need me to.

Edited by stirringitup

Hey did I say any of these things?  Nope didn't think so! But hey thanks for thinking so highly of " Wayne Co."  anyways!!!   " GO CATS"

You Waynesboro folk are getting really cocky. Youll sit down and hush up after next week. Like greenblood said. No logical discussions with some of you WC nuts. Wildcatpride70 must have some post traumatic stress syndrome from being abused with sharpees. They must have been green ones. Cause he hates Collinwood.

I once stopped on the side of the road in Collinwood and came across a Coke bottle with aluminum foil, liquid plumber, and cough medicine in it. It blew up and I inhaled some of the fumes and my mind just hasn't been right since. Heck of the thing is, Luker heard about the incident and wanted me to come coach. I had to turn him down, though, because when I mentioned the words "defense" and "tackling" and "football," those kids just scratched their heads in confusion.

well we have played a lot of weaker teams there like Forrest...last time they visited we spanked them real good, then they wouldn't come back this year

Here we go again, I apparently stuttered last time....... I don't consider 6 points a "spanking", and how do you figure that we wouldn't come back when the Trojans and Statom broke (they've actually not paid yet & the TSSAA will be called soon) the contract to play someone else? Get your facts straight partner, you obviously like to talk out your ####.

Here we go again, I apparently stuttered last time....... I don't consider 6 points a "spanking", and how do you figure that we wouldn't come back when the Trojans and Statom broke (they've actually not paid yet & the TSSAA will be called soon) the contract to play someone else? Get your facts straight partner, you obviously like to talk out your ####.

You talk alot of mess about Collinwood. You must have been on one of those teams that did get spanked by Collinwood. As for the money how would you know if its been paid or not? I heard Collinwood/Wilson game brought in 5,000 (per reliable source).