Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not dogging Cwood, I hope y'all have a great year, I'm just giving my opinion. I didnt think Cwoods line would be that good this year and it turned out they kept y'all in most of the games but I don't see them being that good next year.

thing you don't seem to realize is the fact that a lot of those linemen were underclassmen cause the seniors got so beat down playing all those superpowers like Lewis Co, Adamsville, and that private school from Clarksville whatever they called themselves.  Statom needs to stop scheduling those teams, it doesn't make you better or put hair on your chest...it just gets u beat up win or lose...There is no shame playing 1a teams if you are a freaking 1a team for crying out loud.  I don't even see why we have to play Mt Pleasant and Loretto...other than they are fairly close and the rivalries have been good draws

thing you don't seem to realize is the fact that a lot of those linemen were underclassmen cause the seniors got so beat down playing all those superpowers like Lewis Co, Adamsville, and that private school from Clarksville whatever they called themselves. Statom needs to stop scheduling those teams, it doesn't make you better or put hair on your chest...it just gets u beat up win or lose...There is no shame playing 1a teams if you are a freaking 1a team for crying out loud. I don't even see why we have to play Mt Pleasant and Loretto...other than they are fairly close and the rivalries have been good draws

If your scared....say your scared....

I don't see Waynesboro scheduling Adamsville every year...scared?

Wc played Lewis Co and 4a Chester Co until they both refused to play us anymore. Coach Rice filled those two spots with Hickman Co and Riverside, two respectful programs. And as for playing the bigger schools, it does make you better. The only difference in us and bigger schools is depth. Bigger schools don't mean the players bigger.

• 2 weeks later...