Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to belittle or be classless. Im very glad WC got that gold ball. They earned it. But go back to playing CPA. DCA all those Privates and see if the outcome would have been the same. That WC team was special. But Ward and Company would have mercy ruled them. Be honest.

Ward and company would have been 0-3 against WC during the 09, 10 and 11 seasons and that's being honest.

Ward and company would have been 0-3 against WC during the 09, 10 and 11 seasons and that's being honest.

That's rediculous. The only teams that could stay with them were eventual state champs. Every body else got blasted. You can't be serious. I dont know how you could justify that. C wood was loaded. They would have torn that veer and midline to pieces. And forget about passing. Cwood had really good defenders and Rich and Ward terrorizing QBs. Ward would have thrown for three hundred a game against those cats. He had too many weapons not to mention he was mostly unstoppable himself.

WC 09 team was as good as title team.

For sure... The only thing that sets them apart is that, the '11 team played together. As for the C'wood teams in the early 2000s. I think it's silly to say they would mercy rule WC. They were both good. WC had to travel an play an undefeated Huntingdon team (that beat Milan, who beat CPA). WC beat south Pitt...a team that has went to the title game 4 out of the last 5 years. They've had the same stats against Boyd, private school. We say we win...y'all say you'll win...agree to disagree. I'll quote what an SP fan said, "y'all had your chance and couldn't get it done. Wayne County did...."

personally I could care less what WC does..they aren't my team...they could win twenty championships and it would be all the same to me? I like the wood cause they are my team...they do alright, they play to many games out of their class and lose their star players for the games that matter but its been a lot of fun watching them over the years. they don't always have great coaching cause we only got one coach and hes only got so much he can do but the guys play hard, they aren't scared and they got a few athletes to come along ...as for WC...just another team we play and that's about it...they brag a little more than the others but fortunately the game is played on the field not on the couch

personally I could care less what WC does..they aren't my team...they could win twenty championships and it would be all the same to me? I like the wood cause they are my team...they do alright, they play to many games out of their class and lose their star players for the games that matter but its been a lot of fun watching them over the years. they don't always have great coaching cause we only got one coach and hes only got so much he can do but the guys play hard, they aren't scared and they got a few athletes to come along ...as for WC...just another team we play and that's about it...they brag a little more than the others but fortunately the game is played on the field not on the couch

We only have one head coach, and our boys aren't afraid ,and our fans enjoy watching them also! Your probaly one of those people who was complaining to our principal at the Cwood's basketball games in tournament play that Waynesboro "kids" should pull for Cwood!  Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black!  Maybe Cwood just wasn't their team and they could care less if you win !!!!   Just saying!!!!  As for the couch comment, I'm sure you spend about as much time there as the rest of us!  You have your opinion I have mine!  Glad its a free country we live in aren't you?  In a perfect world wayne county schools should pull for each other when not playing head to head but lets be realistic they never have and i dont see it happening!  To many hard headed sore losers from all three schools!!!!!!!  "Go Cats"

Apparently you care alot about what WC does or you wouldn't keep on running your mouth about them. Like you I also have enjoyed watching these kids grow up and give it their all and create their own Cwood vs WC rivalry. You might talk to y'all's coach and see if he can fill the games that don't matter with some middle school teams. Good luck this year