Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can say the "Ward Era" would've won as many state titles as you like, but woulda shoulda coulda. It's irrelevant. Heck, any good public 1A team from the past could say the same thing. I'm sure WC and the green team in southern WC could've made quite a bit of noise back in the day with the current setup. Oh well. We've got one.

You can say the "Ward Era" would've won as many state titles as you like, but woulda shoulda coulda. It's irrelevant. Heck, any good public 1A team from the past could say the same thing. I'm sure WC and the green team in southern WC could've made quite a bit of noise back in the day with the current setup. Oh well. We've got one.

agree

Wildcats will be a very solid team next yr

I think the question will be wc's line. They return Bratcher, Davis and Pierce that started almost every game last year and Haggard and Collins that started either on offense or defense but not both. WC will have to have some boys step up and play both ways as well as some younger boys step up for depth.

I think the question will be wc's line. They return Bratcher, Davis and Pierce that started almost every game last year and Haggard and Collins that started either on offense or defense but not both. WC will have to have some boys step up and play both ways as well as some younger boys step up for depth.

I hope they return most of those lineman that the Trojans dominated last year

huh, I thought our line was supposed to get beat up last year???

I don't know what game you was at but the one I watched there was zero domination at any point of the game by anybody, both teams were awful, but WC did win their next five, how did y'all do? Edited by wildcat89