Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

it might be Wilson, I don't know. That would be a good draw and an easy get to for us fans. I see where Mars Hill is starting football, who knows might be a game with them down the road...that would be interesting too.

so I think I have this figured out Mirrorthief it not playing bigger schools and private schools  that you have a problem with its playing bigger schools and private schools  that can beat cw that you have a problem with, because you don't seem to have a problem with them playing Wilson (4a) in Alabama or Mars Hill(private and 2a) in Alabama

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

WC has won 8....

Also....a state title!

A watered down title, but hey y'all were the best that season. I was very glad to see WC beat down SPitt. A bunch of corn fed country boys taking the title. No doubt C wood would have had 2 maybe three in a row with the abcs gone during the Ward era.

A watered down title, but hey y'all were the best that season. I was very glad to see WC beat down SPitt. A bunch of corn fed country boys taking the title. No doubt C wood would have had 2 maybe three in a row with the abcs gone during the Ward era.

I always liked your reading your post and thought you were a pretty classy guy that kept it clean, but a watered down title, that's low for even a Cwood fan. Guess your just as bad as the rest.