Bradley vs Walker Valley

anotherback

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cotton is a very good wrerslter and the DQ was just in the scope of two guys wrestling hard. It was an unfortunate thing for both wrestlers.   

We can all assume who would have won and how they would have done it. Leading at any point in a match does not mean you will win.  I know in my years of following wrestling, I have seen the underdog pull out an amazing last second victory.

The match mosty likely was a dual changer,  No one in that gym wanted to win that way or to lose that way.

Cotton is a very good wrerslter and the DQ was just in the scope of two guys wrestling hard. It was an unfortunate thing for both wrestlers.

We can all assume who would have won and how they would have done it. Leading at any point in a match does not mean you will win. I know in my years of following wrestling, I have seen the underdog pull out an amazing last second victory.

The match mosty likely was a dual changer, No one in that gym wanted to win that way or to lose that way.

I don't second guess anything in wrestling. Most people know when one of your best wrestlers lose there is a lost sense of urgency

Edited by Nobodyknowsme10

Go to Nathan Adams twetter page and you will see that he do not have a concussion. And Im glad that he is well. Nathan is planning on wrestling this Thursday agains Soddy. Ben play on that , because he know that Nathan was going to get pinned by Cotton that weighted in at 154. You should see the video, or you needed to be there before you can make a jugdement on the match. Nathan got up, and Ben told him to lay back down, and some of the Bradley Fans said the same thing. Lay Back Down over and over again. I got the video! The ref gave Ben the Oscar! I just call it as I see it. I wish Nathan well, and that he doesn't have a concussion.

Go to Nathan Adams twetter page and you will see that he do not have a concussion. And Im glad that he is well. Nathan is planning on wrestling this Thursday agains Soddy. Ben play on that , because he know that Nathan was going to get pinned by Cotton that weighted in at 154. You should see the video, or you needed to be there before you can make a jugdement on the match. Nathan got up, and Ben told him to lay back down, and some of the Bradley Fans said the same thing. Lay Back Down over and over again. I got the video! The ref gave Ben the Oscar! I just call it as I see it. I wish Nathan well, and that he doesn't have a concussion.

So coach Smith manipulated the match to get the win? Seems like it

Seemed like Nathan Adams was just fine and getting up quite quickly on his own. Just sayin.

Anyone who was looking through the distraction of the announcer having all the cheerleaders stand up could clearly see it was the trainer who said he had a concussion.  There are clear rules handed down by TSSAA on this topic...maybe some of you should read up on it.  The coaches. trainer, referee, fans, etc. were acting in the best interest of the athlete...not malpulating a win.