Region 1 finals predictions

newcoach215

I dont care what your formula says. If you dont have Hunter Bagley top 2, its flawed! Dominant Region Champ and 4th at state, very close to being a finalist. Broyles might slip into the top 15 but unless there is a compassion factor or a what could have been rating figured in, its a toss up. Sorry to hear storm is hurt, but neither him or Porter have done anything to deserve being on the list.

Edited by humorwrestling

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That formula must include grading on a curve. If it was based on last years results, which it should be as you are typically only as good as what you just did, then no way Hunter isn't top 2. Corbin, Hunter, and Palmer are a level above the rest. Hux finished strong and is probably higher than rated. Pendley is way better than original rank too.

Can't include personal preferences in your ranks.

Using a criteria I have came up with (state medalists, qualified x amount of times, head to head wins, and big wins) i have came up with the top 15 wrestlers p4p in our region.

1- Corbin Hurley-Tennessee High

2-Palmer Begley-Dobyns Bennett

3-Griffyn Broyles-Morristown West

4-Tyler Dean-Dobyns Bennett-

5-Hunter Bagley-Science Hill

6-Alex Jeffers-Dobyns Bennett

7-Virgil English-Jefferson-

8-Landon Porter-Morristown East

9-Ben Rolston-Science Hill-

10-Bryson Henley-Tennessee High

11-Storm Williams-Morristown East

12-Bryson Hux-Jefferson

13-Zach Bynum-Davy Crockett

14-Trent Nelson-Tennessee High

15-Dewey Pendley-Tennessee High

I think some people care more about what I'm ranked than I do haha.

young man you are very good keep after it and work hard and certainly dont care about a bunch of geisers and our opinions.  None of this matters, just kills a little time till we get to watch the sport we love again.  You are as good not as your last match - but as your next match when in the sport, the sky is the limit all up to you!.  Have a great year!

young man you are very good keep after it and work hard and certainly dont care about a bunch of geisers and our opinions. None of this matters, just kills a little time till we get to watch the sport we love again. You are as good not as your last match - but as your next match when in the sport, the sky is the limit all up to you!. Have a great year!

thanks! I wasn't really talking about you haha but always nice to get a compliment. I'm not one to get on this stuff a lot but I got bored and had a look. As for normalwrestler idk and I don't care I'm just gonna do my thing. Idk if I'm even gonna be at 60 could be higher could be lower. Regardless, I'm probably not gonna post to much on here I feel its a place for coaches and parents, not athletes.

thanks! I wasn't really talking about you haha but always nice to get a compliment. I'm not one to get on this stuff a lot but I got bored and had a look. As for normalwrestler idk and I don't care I'm just gonna do my thing. Idk if I'm even gonna be at 60 could be higher could be lower. Regardless, I'm probably not gonna post to much on here I feel its a place for coaches and parents, not athletes.

exactly. Don't worry about the ranking, but that's what this site is for. Its just a bunch of people invested in wrestling around here and having conversation. Don't mean to come across as a jerk but if I was #3 I wouldn't really be complaining.

What teams will be there?

all i know is Sci Hill went and Pig Forge obviously there - I heard from Hunter last night after I asked on here if anyone knew anything, 2-1-1 periods.  Hunter pinned first guy quick and then beat Pig forge Breeden 5-0 and Ankhua Nyguen beat a pretty decent kid named Brett Brown (dont know what school) in the 195 lbs. area.  Dont know anything else or about anything further.  Was hoping to hear about other matchups across the weights too...