Region 1 finals predictions

newcoach215

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well jeez boys, don't let me stop the conversation.  I'll sit back and just observe but remember JeffCo don't make silly comments or I'll be back up in here like a G6. 

Gotta take care of my boy Baller, he's the Stephen A. Smith; the Eli Gold; the Chris Berman; the John Madden of Tennessee wrestling.  Sometimes I lose my kid, I call Baller just because hes a wrestler, Baller can tell me where hes hiding...once it was upstairs in his closet...how does he know all this stuff???  I think he might be a wizard.

Carry on.

I remember Hux in AAU tournaments and it shows that he has wrestled out of season. Tough little freshman.

Like Baller said, If those kids want opportunities to wrestle in the offseason, call us up! Baller and I have been dragging kids across state lines for years. And we try to make it as absolutely cheap as possible because I don't think money should be the deciding factor on what opportunities a kid is provided with.

Tyler Johnson was one of those kids we drug around. And he did wrestle in the offseason since middle school. Towards the end of my high school career (he was in middle school and still chubby) we were on the same freestyle/Greco team ran out of Carson Newman's room. Later on he wrestled with the Wolfpack club and traveled with us at Team Tornado. He went out and searched for opportunities to get better and it showed.

Tyler is currently behind fellow TN wrestle Blake Ridenour. From what he tells me, him and Ridenour are pretty close in competition now. Ridenour has already AA'd, so once Blake graduates, Tyler has two years to make a solid run at an AA himself. I really hope he gets it. Great kid... Wish King would have snatched him up.

If your talking about Bryson HUX yes it does show that he has been working. Still a work in progress but it shows.

In reference to the opportunities- that's big of you to offer and might I suggest finding a way to publicize directly to the wrestlers and parents. Until I found this forum I had no idea about the group here that was traveling. Our efforts were independent endeavors. Point is people dont know and they need to know cause they are missing opportunities. War game the getting the message out to as wide an region one audience as possible...

Carson Newman loosing wrestling was a huge setback to region one. They brought allot to the table and created a vacuum when they dropped it.

How lucky is Tyler to have an AA wrestler in hisar room in his weight class? Steele sharpens Steele... If he don't make AA then ill always think he should have.

Edited by BlackknightGATA

You know whats hotter than a G6? Our thread!! And the most amazing part is we didn't even have to involve Sommers.

Did I just jinx us by mentioning the name?

That's funny... It is very lively... Should be a great tournament Saturday...

What we got to do is direct this energy into war gaming how to beat the other regions inside the next decade.

How to create a team/teams of Tyler Johnson's year after year after year...