CASCADE COACHES OR STUDENTS?????

Chakra20

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Panfan - Cascade is halfway between the towns of Bell Buckle and Wartrace in Bedford County. From Nashville, take I-24 east towards Chattanooga. There are two exits off of I-24 that will get you there. I like to get off the Shelbyville exit at Hwy 231 in Murfreesboro (exit 81 I think). Head south towards Shelbyville. Not sure of the mileage, but 10-15 miles south of I-24 turn left (east) on Hwy 82 (there is a well-lighted BP Market there). About 5 miles from Hwy 231 you will enter the town of Bell Buckle. Take a right at Hwy 269 before crossing the railroad tracks in Bell Buckle. The school is 2 miles from Bell Buckle on the right. The parking lot is between the elementary and high schools. Come on down!! :)

This is the message. A cascade coach started a runor whil talking to the guys in the press box at the Collinwood game about one Antoine Owens of Ezell-Harding that he had got into some trouble with the law. Let them know this if the want to spread rumors thats fine, because they are baseless and nothing but hearsay. Im sure he would glad to intoriduce himself and maybe they can explain why they would spead baseless rumors about the young man. I would rather not tell you what they said he did but id be willin to bet you could guess it in 3 tries.

Classless is all that i can say, very Classless.

Chakra20, first off I can't tell you that a Cascade person didn't start a rumor. People start rumors for all reasons. But, I can tell you this is the first anyone at the school has heard of an Ezell rumor. Also I can guarantee you it wasn't a coach in the press box. The Cascade coaches weren't even allowed in the C'wood press box. They were made to set up shop on top of the vistors concession stand behind the bleachers. I will speak to the coaches and see if anyone knows anything, we aren't like that down here. Some of us realize what goes around comes around. The coaches teach our kids to play hard and be respectful. With that said I wouldn't worry to much about it, if it is just rumors.

[Edited by vols4me on 11-5-02 7:28P]

[Edited by vols4me on 11-5-02 7:30P]

chakra,

i can say for certain that the only rumor is what you heard. i was in the press box prior to the start of the game and no cascade coach was up there. when i left the press box i went over to the cascade side and sat right next to where their crew was. the only time they left was at the half (when i think it is pretty certain they went to the locker room) and they were back before the second half. after the game they went down to be with the team.

not only that, i talked to them before & after the game. they didnt seem to be any more interested in ezell than they were the wnba. it was almost like collinwood & cascade was the only thing they had on their mind. not only no rumors, but not even a mention of ezell. IF anything was said it wasnt cascade coaches.

To me it is classless to get on here and make a stink about something you didn't even witness. Talk about hearsay. I guess everyone is out to get Ezell, right? The only thing people hope about Ezell is that you make Burnette the new head football coach so you will lose the championship game.

ok, i am asking vic.

what was said, who said it?

(i would settle for who said it).

let me repeat. i was right next to every cascade coach who was not on the field from before the coin toss until after the game. the exception being during the half. are you proposing that, instead of going to the locker room at the half of their biggest game of the year, one of the cascade coaches ran to the press box to spread a rumor about ezell? i heard every word they said during the game. most of it was the same sort of stuff i seem to hear from everyones coaches. where are linebackers lining up, blocking assignments, that sort of thing. not one word about ezell.

i dont know what ezell's coaches do during a game, but every other team i have been around, the coaches are way too busy with the game at hand to worry about anything else. cascade was no exception.

now if you would like to propose that someone for/or/from cascade said something untoward, that wouldnt surprise me. last time i checked, anyone with $5 could get into a game, and they can support anyone they like. i'd be willing to bet your team also has some fans you'd hate to be held accountable for. to be honest, i have been very favorably impressed by the ezell fans when i went to their games; but every team has at least one case of anal-cephalic reversal among their following.

so i am asking. not just vic (who talked to me for quite a while after the game and never mentioned this "rumor" even tho ezell did come up), but anyone. WHO said something.