Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

Spot on 91! I would go a little further and say >80% of problem is at high school level. Steve Spurrier could be coaching the middle school and it won't matter until the right steps are taken at the high school - IMO.

IMO...The admin is trying to find ways around the ultimate way to change the program. Winning on Fridays is the only way that happens. Find somebody that knows how to coach the game correctly and better than the other guys. That would have to start by asking candidates football related questions in the interview process.

This stud remind me of the Pittbull lol.. 318 yds????OOOOHWEEE..He steamrolled yal like a locomotive!!!! And the zebras tried to still that Victory from Da Haven.....unfortunately...2 0f them were not from the east lol #OVERRULED!!! :thumb:

Where did you watch the game at? Know the hooters girls were nowhere near the final game. #tinywanginowlcuntry

if you were the signal caller I see why you got waxed:/

I wasn't that year, but like most people in Maryville, I have more championship rings than any living soul that has ever worn a #hootersgirls uniform. What did you play in the band? Some form of flute I would guess.

I wasn't that year, but like most people in Maryville, I have more championship rings than any living soul that has ever worn a #hootersgirls uniform. What did you play in the band? Some form of flute I would guess.

That's what a cupcake district is rewarded with. Put some real teams on that schedule on Friday in the regular season and then come and talk to me. You farts can't even talk about a game with real competition before the playoffs. And that team you played for the Championship shows how weak teams are.The best game was Henry and West.6a was a waste of gas lol.

That's what a cupcake district is rewarded with. Put some real teams on that schedule on Friday in the regular season and then come and talk to me. You farts can't even talk about a game with real competition before the playoffs. And that team you played for the Championship shows how weak teams are.The best game was Henry and West.6a was a waste of gas lol.

Did the #hootersgirls play and beat 2 state champions and 2 runner-ups last year? I suppose the irony of you feeling the best game was the 5A game in which one of the teams was soundly beaten by the Rebels during the regular season is lost on you. Lol #dumbowl

Did the #hootersgirls play and beat 2 state champions and 2 runner-ups last year? I suppose the irony of you feeling the best game was the 5A game in which one of the teams was soundly beaten by the Rebels during the regular season is lost on you. Lol #dumbowl

I guess PsychopathAggressive wants Maryville to play UT or Alabama because they pretty much play everyone else worth a darn in Middle to East TN.

He's just talking out of his backside. None of his trash talk makes a lick of sense.

Edited by DougVick

PA ewe yore teem rilly haz a "BIGBOYFOOTBALL" deefence......roflmao.gif........This 6A teem wasted gas playin' against this deefence..... :popcorneater:

http://www.newschannel9.com/sports/features/highschool/stories/siegel-outscores-ooltewah-150.shtml

yep I'm glad you copied that. See that was a real game no mercy rule by my young pups on defense. They didn't lay down and get mercy ruled like you do your district foes.so thanks and read the article and get educated on a real game:/