Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

owls sound scary good.

This all IMO, I think a good line and good RB's can move the ball on there D. It's hard to go deep on them but Ringgold had luck with the short passing game. They are a bend don't break type of D. Ringgold had some good runs on them but there line was under sized and there backs were OK.

They have good wideouts, they had issue going deep a few good catches, there game is run sweeps and quick tosses.

IMO Ooltewah will be in the hunt for a district crown, and could get a couple of wins in the playoffs, they are not in line to win there first gold ball.........

This all IMO, I think a good line and good RB's can move the ball on there D. It's hard to go deep on them but Ringgold had luck with the short passing game. They are a bend don't break type of D. Ringgold had some good runs on them but there line was under sized and there backs were OK.

They have good wideouts, they had issue going deep a few good catches, there game is run sweeps and quick tosses.

IMO Ooltewah will be in the hunt for a district crown, and could get a couple of wins in the playoffs, they are not in line to win there first gold ball.........

I agree with your assesment...but I think we are closer than anyone else in the district....and I don't see anyone else in 5a that is heads and shoulders above the rest....

Your deffense is as good as advertised, I think the QB gets his timing down he has outstanding recivers this team could be pretty stout. Ringgold only scored 10 offensive points the one score came on a turnover. IMO your LB need to stay at home got to aggresive on some fakes and roll outs........ Other then that it looked good.

Both the Owl QB's moved the ball up and down the field.  I think for the Owls it will be more about discipline football.   Turnovers (3 last night), Penalties ( A lot more than Ringgold last night) and special teams (not live last night) but needs to be good.   The defense is good and the offensive will score so it will come down to little things for the Owls. 

I think they have a good offense.....only 5 returning though.....you guys have a very talented offense....and if you are able to defend with the new weapons you have....you may go deeper...but my Owls and others got something to say about that.....not personal...

we need to finish drives and get some stops. But we need to get healthy first, hopefully we have a good showing tonight since we've had such a lackluster preseason.

Ok ......I will give my assessment of the Owls game tonight....

As always, my defense looked solid....and before I continue....let me just say I'm an OFL (OWLFORLIFE).....but you know Passive.....I tells the truth and don't bite my tongue....

This season lies in the hands of the Ooltewah Coaching Staff....we have got ALL the weapons we need to make a deep run in the playoffs...

Our offense should be as balanced as the defense.....It's clear of who should be the signal caller and somehow he is still sharing snaps...I know this was just a scrimmage but it's time to play to win and leave the politics to the politicians.....IMO #15 is the starter....he is a true Owl with a strong arm...he is a senior and it's his turn....I can always count on my defense to be strong....and I still say the 3 best players are on the defensive side.....that's like giving a gift to the opponent......I would be licking my chops too :hungry: .....before I say anything else I know the season starts next Friday....and hopefully the RIGHT decision is made.....and we can make history in 2014.....#GO OWLS