state's leading scorers

Indian

Who are some of the state's leading scorers? Around Chattanooga Emileigh Swafford from Meigs and Keely Frederick from Sequatchie both average about 24 ppg. I am not asking which players are better prospects or are seeing better competition, just asking numbers. I believe the girl from Columbia has been tearing it up.

Chattanooga Free Press has an online and print stat list that started skimpy this season but more teams began submitting after Christmas. Some go all out and give FT percentage etc and some stick to basics. Most of the teams, not all but most are not having strong seasons or are at the outer edge of the coverage area.

Chattanooga Free Press has an online and print stat list that started skimpy this season but more teams began submitting after Christmas. Some go all out and give FT percentage etc and some stick to basics. Most of the teams, not all but most are not having strong seasons or are at the outer edge of the coverage area.

Should have read most teams lacking stats are not having the strongest seasons. Some, I have never seen from them over a number of years.

I'm not sure what the freshman, Jacobi Lynn, from McMinn Central is averaging, but I would say its 20 plus. I know the first games of the season she had 28 in their win against Alcoa and 29 in their win at Meigs. Lynn had 28 in their loss to Webb the other night.

Edited by Sherri37385