GC vs UC ROUND 2

westtnsportsfan

I've seen JCS play. They're good but I think Gibson or UC would be fine against them. What I worry about is Middletons athleticism. We seem to struggle against athleticism, well Union City athleticism anyways. Middleton at home for sub state would be a tough game for Gibson or UC in my opinion.

I am with ya GC. I hadn't seen Middleton play, but hear they are pretty good and any time you play a good team at their place and happend to get a couple of knucklehead referees that we have seen in District and Region Tournaments before you can never count anyone out. Have a bad shooting game or get into foul trouble and your in a dogfight. I have seen us be in dogfights with Greenfield for 3 quarters and then pull away, so anything can happen in tournaments. I think we are a well coached team that gets every ounce of talent out of our girls. If we had Nicole Johnson as PG this year as well as a couple of big bodies that could bang down low and get a rebound or two we would be in much better shape going into tournaments.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic