Wilson Central def Soddy Daisy 35-27

Consolation semis finals

Ravenwood def Bearden 44-31

Soddy Daisy def Heritage 46-28

Consolation Finals

Soddy Daisy def Ravenwood 33-25

Finals

Cleveland def Wilson Central 41-27

Wow Knepper your not a Blackman fan either. MTSU sould be proud for you, way to recruit.

Well i will be rooting against all of region 4 the entire tournament. I want someone else to win. But if it does end up bein a Cleveland-Soddy final, i will pull for Cleveland. I just plain dont like Soddy. Never will root for them in-state

You probably won't have a very pleasant weekend then because you're going to see three or four teams from this region in the three different division state finals. Both region 4 teams in the AAA finals, one team from the Chattanooga region in the D2 finals and that's only because of the bracket placement or you'd have two there as well. Possibly another Chattanooga region team in the A-AA finals. If the best teams in the state could qualify for the state duals then at the very least 3 of the top 4 would be from region 4 in AAA...if not all 4. The individual state tournament will be proof of that.

You probably won't have a very pleasant weekend then because you're going to see three or four teams from this region in the three different division state finals. Both region 4 teams in the AAA finals, one team from the Chattanooga region in the D2 finals and that's only because of the bracket placement or you'd have two there as well. Possibly another Chattanooga region team in the A-AA finals. If the best teams in the state could qualify for the state duals then at the very least 3 of the top 4 would be from region 4 in AAA...if not all 4. The individual state tournament will be proof of that.

chattanooga strong!!!

• Upvote 1

Well i will be rooting against all of region 4 the entire tournament. I want someone else to win. But if it does end up bein a Cleveland-Soddy final, i will pull for Cleveland. I just plain dont like Soddy. Never will root for them in-state

It is good the boys in Soddy Daisy are not looking for love. They are looking for respect on the mats. If you are rooting against all the Region 4 teams, you are going to be very disappointed.

It is good the boys in Soddy Daisy are not looking for love. They are looking for respect on the mats. If you are rooting against all the Region 4 teams, you are going to be very disappointed.

I dont dislike them just for the heck of it guys. It has nothing to do with what they do on the mat. I respect them on the mat. It is many of their actions and attitudes off the mat that makes me think there are many many other kids and teams who deserve it more

I dont dislike them just for the heck of it guys. It has nothing to do with what they do on the mat. I respect them on the mat. It is many of their actions and attitudes off the mat that makes me think there are many many other kids and teams who deserve it more

Every team, every school has their share of problems. But to make a blanket statement like that tells me you don't know our coaches nor our student athletes. Soddy Daisy has some of the hardest working young men, some of the most well mannered young people ive ever met. The Coaches preach it and our parents expect it and we take care of our own. Last year showed the resolve of our program, and the character of our Coach. You don't know what your talking about but save for a few most don't on this board. Good Luck to all the young men that have dreams to make come true. You get what you earn. The ones that earn it, deserve it. I don't care where their from, good wrestling is good wrestling.

Edited by Tronado