#2 Vikings vs #8 UC Tornados-District Title

WestTNBalla1

Humboldt is still whooping us from the second half of the first game until now.I dont believe UC have realized yet that they were in a fight,because they havent fought back yet.Im trying to remember since the second half of the first game until the end of this game,if Turner has missed a 3.LOL Just no sense of urgency to defend on UC part.University of Butler was there watching Bradford tonight.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC played good when Humboldt got in foul trouble & had to play zone that was the best thing for UC because they hit a couple threes when Humboldt was in a zone defense! Humboldt man defense is getting better & teams better look out. The only thing I didn't like was when Humboldt was in man they were playing to tight against UC drivers! I would have sag off because only Deberry hit three pointers, gave up to many lay-ups off the drive but I'll take the win!!humboldt & UC will most likely play each other a couple more times!

Edited by 87vikingalumni

Yea Chipper UC dosent have that killer instinct they need to beat Humboldt like they did last year YET..But I think they will get it done hopefully in the region finals if they meet up their at all..They better be ready to play hard against Bradford tuesday night or they will be in for long night because Bradford has nothing to lose at this point.I still say they better find Stockdale more shots going into the post season because Deberry is not mentally ready to lead this team IMO..I saw it last year and again this year..But he is know doubt a good player and very skilled. .But mentally I think Stockdale is your man..I thought he played very well last night but yet again with limited shots..Simpson and Hyde both played very well also..Jamie took care of the ball verrry well. .I think UC only had 4 turnovers witch is outstanding. .UC just didnt guard very well.

Yea LC will play Halls and UC will play Bradford tuesday night..It may come down to a Region semis showdown between LC and UC rematch..Thats what im predicting anyway..It may be heartbreak hotel for UC if they keep

doing what they been doing for the last 4 games..Maybe Shane will get it fixed..we will see!

Yea LC will play Halls and UC will play Bradford tuesday night..It may come down to a Region semis showdown between LC and UC rematch..Thats what im predicting anyway..It may be heartbreak hotel for UC if they keep

doing what they been doing for the last 4 games..Maybe Shane will get it fixed..we will see!

Hear the boys games are Wed night now