Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

AND YOU WERE MORE RELEVANT IN THE MONROE WINGT DAYS...IT'S A HIT OR MISS FOR BOTH TEAMS IMO....

Yep and its all the administrations fault for hiring unproven jabroni coaches. Wilson, slaughter ran one of the top programs into the ground. I bet you didn't know Monroe wanted to come back to Cleveland before taking the job at ooltewah but the athletic director didn't want him back. So instead he came to ooltewah and beat Cleveland. So yeah ur right they deserved those down years. Monroe is the reason Crawford is at Cleveland now. They offered Monroe the job but he declined. But was on the interview board and told them to hire him. But now after finally getting a good coach the boys in blue made it back to the semis. Crawford knows what it takes and has them going in the right ditection. Rankin also wanted the job before they eventually hired Wilson so that tells you the administration wanted the football program to fail.

Edited by fooseball96

I AGREE AND GATEWOOD LEFT AT A TIME WHEN I FEEL THE OWLS WERE STILL A COMPETITIVE TEAM....AND THATS HOW WE GOT MONROE..A PROVEN WINNING COACH....A LITTLE OLD SCHOOL..BUT A WINNER...AND I UNDERSTAND WHY MONROE LEFT AT THE TIME HE DID....HE KNEW THAT THE CUPBOARD WAS BARE...AND THAT'S THE ONLY YEAR WE DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....AND FROM THEN ON WE HAVE BEEN A PLAYOFF TEAM...BUT YET TO GET OVER THE HUMP....HAVE MADE IT AS FAR AS QTR FINALS....NO SEMIS SINCE 2008.....BUT WE COMING!!! :thumb: