Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

Cleveland better find a lot better team than they brought to the Alcoa scrimmage last week. Even a sleeping Knox West team would have enough to win against that team.

so what's the point of playing these teams....if you don't put too much stock into it....

Uh oh...another scrimmage tea-leaf reader...

what's the point???

West being down this year would be news to most anyone...they didn't lose much from last year's team, including their QB and main RB.

If they lose 3 of their first 5, something's wrong.

keep this comment to yourself....something is wrong with you...

I wouldn't put too much stock into scrimmages. But we shall see

:popcorneater:

Hey I hope so but I don't see it. How have they been so far this preseason? Cleveland also isn't the same team they were last season. More running less passiing

that may be a good thing.....

yea ok....

man......smh

My sources say they were throttled by Science Hill in scrimmage 1 and then they beat up on a pretty weak Sevier County team. I have yet to see them... Will get my first look this Thursday as I will be attending the Knox Jamboree this Thursday and Friday!

we got our own Jamboree...but thanks for the info

West will be very strong again.. Don't listen to Knoxvul. They haven't been playing their starters much in scrimmages and Science Hill tries to win scrimmages by playing their starters the whole time.

Don't listen to me? Oh so they should listen to the guy that stated his "team" was one of the Big Dogs in East TN just a few years ago?? Laughable! I stated an opinion regarding Knox West. Nothing more! Heck, you yourself have the Govs going 8-2 to 9-1 in the district. Congrats on the district 4AAA championship BIG DOG!!

Again, I'm not a "fan" of Knox West. While they are still a good football team, I do not think they are remotely close to being as good as last year.

Don't listen to me? Oh so they should listen to the guy that stated his "team" was one of the Big Dogs in East TN just a few years ago?? Laughable! I stated an opinion regarding Knox West. Nothing more! Heck, you yourself have the Govs going 8-2 to 9-1 in the district. Congrats on the district 4AAA championship BIG DOG!!

Again, I'm not a "fan" of Knox West. While they are still a good football team, I do not think they are remotely close to being as good as last year.

Please show me where I said we would be 8-2 or 9-1. And I said we were one of the best teams in East Tennessee in 2007 when you said we had never been any good. Clearly your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Knox, the Blue Raider fans are "wait and see" fans and don't like to "boast" but let it play out on the field....I told them that they will beat West before I knew anything about their team this year....they hate to be wrong...I think that if you are a true fan you know have a hitch on how good your team is........win or lose. my defense is always good...just like Cleveland always have a good qb ....simple 

Please show me where I said we would be 8-2 or 9-1. And I said we were one of the best teams in East Tennessee in 2007 when you said we had never been any good. Clearly your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

You stated that just a few years ago the Govs were a BIG BOY football team. How soon everyone forgets. 2007 means nothing to me! 2nd round loser is all I think of that 2007 team! In my opinion, your Govs have never been "any good." Go ahead and recite all the scores from that year again please to try and prove your point! The point is, you have NO POINT! Imagine that, kinda like most of the Govs recent games. POINTLESS!

You stated that just a few years ago the Govs were a BIG BOY football team. How soon everyone forgets. 2007 means nothing to me! 2nd round loser is all I think of that 2007 team! In my opinion, your Govs have never been "any good." Go ahead and recite all the scores from that year again please to try and prove your point! The point is, you have NO POINT! Imagine that, kinda like most of the Govs recent games. POINTLESS!

Oh man. That one is gonna light a fire under ol 91 right there lol