Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

You are exactly right...and thanks so much.

It's not easy to watch right now, knowing so many of the kids, how hard they've worked, and what they're capable of.

Oh it's tough to take a loss like that. Injury bug can be killer and then have TJ go out during the game as well.

Knew Cleveland was playing from a bad situation, but did not expect that bad of a game result.

Since you are struggling with the language, we had 5 starters out from our defense last night...so those "2s and 3"s were some starting and some subbing in pretty quickly.  Well ran dry later in the game.  You can only do what you can do with what you have to do it with...

I understand no answer here would be suitable for you, so run along and enjoy your season.

I'm not struggling with the language at all.  You always have a powerhouse team and your fans are never the last ones to talk smack on here.  It's tough to hang with a team during the lean times.  I'm not saying this is going to be a lean year for you - too early to tell.  But what I posted didn't warrant a "kick us while we're down" comment.  It's okay to have the friendly rivalry when you're on top but not okay when you have a rough first game?

I'm not struggling with the language at all. You always have a powerhouse team and your fans are never the last ones to talk smack on here. It's tough to hang with a team during the lean times. I'm not saying this is going to be a lean year for you - too early to tell. But what I posted didn't warrant a "kick us while we're down" comment. It's okay to have the friendly rivalry when you're on top but not okay when you have a rough first game?

friendly rivalry is fine. We'll bounce back, hopefully in time to end your season again. :)

I'm not struggling with the language at all.  You always have a powerhouse team and your fans are never the last ones to talk smack on here.  It's tough to hang with a team during the lean times.  I'm not saying this is going to be a lean year for you - too early to tell.  But what I posted didn't warrant a "kick us while we're down" comment.  It's okay to have the friendly rivalry when you're on top but not okay when you have a rough first game?

That comment about the 2's and 3's came off like a dig...and that's how I took it.

If you meant that somehow in the spirit of good sportsmanship, then I apologize that I didn't sense that.

Friendly rivalry stuff is fun...and I'm cool with that.  Just seems to be a bit of "piling on" after last night.  Oh well.  Every dog has his day...

McCallie is a very good team. I was a bit surprised to see the examiner pick Cleveland in this one as anyone who knows a lot about d 2 football knew they had a better team this year than last. They have as much speed as any team in the state.

I was surprised by the score but not the result . Good luck to Cleveland the rest of the year . Fine program with a lot of tradition

Edited by baylorbigdog1976
  • Upvote 1

That comment about the 2's and 3's came off like a dig...and that's how I took it.

If you meant that somehow in the spirit of good sportsmanship, then I apologize that I didn't sense that.

Friendly rivalry stuff is fun...and I'm cool with that.  Just seems to be a bit of "piling on" after last night.  Oh well.  Every dog has his day...

Checkerz is very sensitive.....

McCallie is a very good team. I was a bit surprised to see the examiner pick Cleveland in this one as anyone who knows a lot about d 2 football knew they had a better team this year than last. They have as much speed as any team in the state.

I was surprised by the score but not the result . Good luck to Cleveland the rest of the year . Fine program with a lot of tradition